[Must-Watch] The Happy Life - Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzaan

Ershad

Assalamu alaykkum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,

This is a very comforting, inspiration and motivating speech by Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzaan, All praise be to Allaah. His advices, admonition are of really practical use to every muslim and has really great effect upon your heart.

[video=youtube;zjXINkZd1FY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXINkZd1FY[/video]

I suggest anyone who can watch this whole lecture, Insha Allah.

Baarakallahu feek.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalamu alaykkum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,

This is a very comforting, inspiration and motivating speech by Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzaan, who is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, scholars upon the face of this earth today, and All praise be to Allaah. His advices, admonition are of really practical use to every muslim and has really great effect upon your heart.

[video=youtube;zjXINkZd1FY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXINkZd1FY[/video]

I suggest anyone who can watch this whole lecture, Insha Allah.

Baarakallahu feek.

Wa `alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

JazakAllahu khayra for the beneficial lecture.

I would personally avoid making the bolded statement. I personally take knowledge from the noble shaykh and read his books and love him etc. but to make a statement that he is the greatest scholar- would not be correct for a lay person to make. It should be a statement made by the people of knowledge as knowledge is measured by the people who carry it.

I personally prefer other scholars over sh. Salih al-Fawzan in other sciences like Hadeeth etc. But obviously, this is just a personal inclination and judgement.

Ershad

Wa `alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

JazakAllahu khayra for the beneficial lecture.

I would personally avoid making the bolded statement. I personally take knowledge from the noble shaykh and read his books and love him etc. but to make a statement that he is the greatest scholar- would not be correct for a lay person to make. It should be a statement made by the people of knowledge as knowledge is measured by the people who carry it.

I personally prefer other scholars over sh. Salih al-Fawzan in other sciences like Hadeeth etc. But obviously, this is just a personal inclination and judgement.

:jazaak: for the advice akhi. Forgive me for my ignorance. I edited that part out.