MY ADVENTURE

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh sister Hayat,

May Allah heal you, i know people who have suffered for many years. If you are patient Allah will higher your rank in this world and in the hereafter. I believe everything you have mentioned, because i have talked to differend jins myself by doing ruqya.

These are some verses from the quran which i have used at the time of ruqya, many jins started to crie when heard this verses. This verses are talking about jins who listened to the quran and went to their community inviting them to islam.

This verses are from soerat elahqaaf (46) verse 29-32.

Here is the link to the whole Soerat...

http://quraan.nl/img-46-al-ahqaf-1055.htm

Read this verse in a transcription to know the meaning

hear and read this verses and Soera insha Allah many times, Ok. I hope this jins will enter islam and leave by the permission of Allah.

I have an other advise: Read Kitaab atawheed in Italian if it's possible, because the jins read everything what you read. So please use this opportunity to teach them islam.

What religion do they have, if i can remember you said they are hindu is this right? If this is right and they believe in many gods, you have to convince them that there is only One God, Allah Subhanahu Wata3ala.In this case you have to read many things about Tawheed and the danger of polytheism.

Salam oelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Here is in video soerat El ahqaaf (46) with english translation.

[yt]aYVu2-0A8No[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh sister
These are some verses from the quran which i have used at the time of ruqya, many jins started to crie when heard this verses. ,

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother if I can ask you please, how did you hear jins crying after you were recitateing Quran, and why did they appear at all???

Please forgive me if I have asked something wrong or if I did not ask my question on the correct way.

May Allah protect us all.Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu Allicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother if I can ask you please, how did you hear jins crying after you were recitateing Quran, and why did they appear at all???

Please forgive me if I have asked something wrong or if I did not ask my question on the correct way.

May Allah protect us all.Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu Allicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Asalam alai kum sister,

I believe the brother was doing Ruqiya for someone when this happened. The Jinn spoke through the possessed person's body.

Peace2u

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalam alai kum sister,

I believe the brother was doing Ruqiya for someone when this happened. The Jinn spoke through the possessed person's body.

Peace2u

Wa allaicumu salam dear brother

may Allah reword you for your kind explination. I really did not thought never too much about jins subhanAllah,neither I was learning about them, that is why I do not know a loot about it.And that is why I did not understood well this what brother Imran said.:shymuslima1:. It is first time to hear for some things.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
thank you brother,I didn't reflect about the fact that they can listen everything I do and so I could theach them what Islam is and what it gives.today I feel better al Hamdu liLlah,I started praying and at the moment nothing bad is passed.It's true,Jinn can cry and feel angry or burning while listening to Quran,it's unbelievable!maybe this evil is weaker because my father is in the hospital because of an infection at his leg.it happened the same night I wrote you about my nightmare,I dreamt that I was tighting his leg while reading him the Quran...I am speechless!:wasalam:

arzafar

thank you brother,I didn't reflect about the fact that they can listen everything I do and so I could theach them what Islam is and what it gives.today I feel better al Hamdu liLlah,I started praying and at the moment nothing bad is passed.It's true,Jinn can cry and feel angry or burning while listening to Quran,it's unbelievable!maybe this evil is weaker because my father is in the hospital because of an infection at his leg.it happened the same night I wrote you about my nightmare,I dreamt that I was tighting his leg while reading him the Quran...I am speechless!:wasalam:

wow!

when you do ruqyah jinn go back to hurt your father, because he is the one who sent them to you. i think you should tell your father to stop doing magic, accept islam and he will alright.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
are you sure brother Arzafar?!?!it's true,the Evil always wants something back and each time I refuse it,by consequence it goes to my father.I found a channel on tv,MINBER,in which there is the registration of complete Rukya agaist Sihr,there are all the words that you brothers showed me and there is an Imam who speaks like if he is in front of me,I recorded it and now I'm calm,cause I protect myself from jinn.
shukran lakun kullum brothers and sisters for your support,you helped me to find a temporary solution to my problem,I hope with the help of Allah I will be stronger and able to defeat the Sihr completely.
so,it may be possible that some "disgaraces"which passed over my father are caused by Jinn?.my father one day told me that when I would be adult,I might have understood what he meant to tell me and might have taken his way,because it was my destiny.But,me I went against everything and I started to feel bad from the first days of marriage,then he had a terrible accident,his legs were broken,he was in coma,he had a delyrium and took psychomedicaments to calm the pain...
it's too long to explain,but I can say that almost every night I had bad dreams,I saw ugly creatures and expecially a big black dog trying to kill me.each time it's like I know what it is passing over my family without to go to them...I have the sensations,it's like if some voice tells me what could happen if I do this or that and many times it happens!
I live day by day,nothing is granted,maybe now I'm ok and maybe tomorrow I am weak,but al Hamdu lillah there is the Hope which lets me carry on and my children who I love very much.I don't allow none of those Jinn to touch them,I prefere to die crazy.:SMILY259:

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum sister,
Try to recite Dua's when entering & leaving a house & toilets , going to sleep & waking up, when you are bedding with your husband. The jinss will have no shelter. You can use the book of dua called 'Fortress of the muslim''. Here you can download: http://www.kalamullah.com/books.html. I hope it helps. May Allah cured you, amin.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you everyone,I hope my advenure will finish cause I overpassed my limits.may Allah bless you all

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
muslim brothers and sisters,I hope not to bore you anymore with this argument.
I just say that I found on tv a channel which names Al Minber and there is a man whose name is Mohammed Hashimi,who recites ruqya against evil eye all day long to protect the house and the people from this evil.
I started feeling better,in the sense that I didn't get angry and was calm...I slept good till today,cause my headache is increased and something obscure continues to lock my mind.I tell Bismillah to everything,I turn on the quran even when I sleep,but when I turn it on when I wish to "sleep" with my partner,I feel frozen and don't feel good sensations as before.I don't know if you understood me,but I'm little embarassed and fear that I may go out of topic.I don't know what to do,cause listening to quran it gives me calmness and laziness at the same time.I'm little depressed cause I fear to get old without testing the same thing by having intimal approaches.:girl3:

arzafar

erm... please dont discuss such things here. you can post in the women only section.

all i can say is that you have to be patient and consistent with doing ruqyah. have faith that you will eventually be cured of all these problems Inshallah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

I hope you can get in touch with some Imam/Shaykh. I don't think we are in a position to advice or make suggestions , due to our limited knowledge.

I will remember you in my dua Insha Allah.

May Allah subhaanaho waa taala hasten your recovery and grant you complete shifaa. Ameen

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I have a new about something which regards my actual situation.today my parents came to visit me,and I finally had the occasion to talk with my father about what I am passing because of that sihr.my father admitted everything and told me that this evil comes from his ancestors who joked with Jinn.and now that I know about them,there is no solution to hunt them away,but the faith to Allah.He also confirmed what all those jinn made to me,and now he paid for his damage,cause he can't walk well and he doesn't work because of his accident.the problem ist that the Evil is leaving my father and it is trying to come to me.I have faith on Allah.I trust to Him,but what can I do when I sleep and i have those nightmares?I also knew that he suffered of bipolarism.that's what i fear me to have too...cause sometimes I am me,and sometimes I am another one.pleas don't judge me too weak,only try to understand that my female physic can't react no more in front of these jinn.I always fight against them,but the good thing is that if I'll never talk to my first daughter about jinn,they will not disturb her,so I am obliged to bring this terrible secret till my death.
it's like the story of Bruce Lee:a Shaytan put a curse on the Lee's family and each son would have died.so it happened to him,he was frightened by that demon,but when he defeated his fear,it was too late,cause it passed to his son Brandon.then Bruce Lee died of aneurysm at the age of 33 years old,and some years later the same destiny touched his son at the same age...:wasalam:

arzafar

I have a new about something which regards my actual situation.today my parents came to visit me,and I finally had the occasion to talk with my father about what I am passing because of that sihr.my father admitted everything and told me that this evil comes from his ancestors who joked with Jinn.and now that I know about them,there is no solution to hunt them away,but the faith to Allah.He also confirmed what all those jinn made to me,and now he paid for his damage,cause he can't walk well and he doesn't work because of his accident.the problem ist that the Evil is leaving my father and it is trying to come to me.I have faith on Allah.I trust to Him,but what can I do when I sleep and i have those nightmares?I also knew that he suffered of bipolarism.that's what i fear me to have too...cause sometimes I am me,and sometimes I am another one.pleas don't judge me too weak,only try to understand that my female physic can't react no more in front of these jinn.I always fight against them,but the good thing is that if I'll never talk to my first daughter about jinn,they will not disturb her,so I am obliged to bring this terrible secret till my death.
it's like the story of Bruce Lee:a Shaytan put a curse on the Lee's family and each son would have died.so it happened to him,he was frightened by that demon,but when he defeated his fear,it was too late,cause it passed to his son Brandon.then Bruce Lee died of aneurysm at the age of 33 years old,and some years later the same destiny touched his son at the same age...:wasalam:

no no dont think too much. you have to be patient and keep reciting ruqyah and daily dikhr to yourself. eventually the jinn will leave you alone. you can also contact a sheikh to do ruqyah. however, you will a lot of reward if you depend upon Allah alone and do ruqyah yourself.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/7874

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
oh,thank you very much,It's just a great fortune to have found on Tti some muslim bro/sis who gave me courage,advices and strenght to keep on.I won't give up,scientifically talking,most of mental deseases are caused from them...ya rabby help me please

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm very happy to inform all my muslim brothers and sisters that I finally got out from evil.:ma:I can do everything good and my dreams are normal,I lost that skillness to remember them and to give them a meaning,and now I'm reborn.When I talked to my father about this curse,I told him that I would never die kafara,but shahida and asked him to stop his evil to harm me,and so it was.now I'm free,thank to your advices,to the patience I had and to Allah.I was glad to share my adventure with you,cause I just wanted to share my pain,but it can also be a memorandum against all evils.:SMILY259:

a_stranger

:salam2: sister

Dear sister : AlhamduliAllah : it is the wisdom of Allah sobhanahu wa taala that we are subjected to kinds of evils and shaytans so that we know our way to our Lord(rub alaalameen) , Allah sobhanahu wa taala is absolutly wise he knows what is most suitable to drive us to his mercy and love. We all suffer from the evils of ourselves and shaytans .....no way to free our soul only by sincere faith in our creator and good deeds....Dear sister you are not the only one who suffer every believer who try to purity himself /herself will suffer the only complete perfect cure is Janna : may Allah sobhanahu wa taala gather us all there.

:wasalam::salah: