My Boards coming up.....

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu,

Sorry dear bros ans sis's, I know that i am quite annnoying as i always ask you people to pray for my paper, i guess this is the 3rd time, but in this dunya if you ppl dont help me, then who will(Including Allah Azwajal).Sorry, but one more time,this time they are my CBSE Board papers starting from this Friday. Plsss pray for me that Allah Azwajal gives me the courage,intelligence,hardwork, concentration and understandind ( I know it's a long list!!) and obviously His Help and rememberance so that i pass with flying colours.Ya Allah always guide us to the right path and grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya mUjeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen Ya Allah.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabrakaathu
:tti_sister:

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: inshallah you will be a very hard working brother :hijabi: and will include you in my duas:tti_sister::blackhijab:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

In The Southern United States, we have an expression which my mother would often yell at me. "Son, let the loose end drag!" If one is carrying a long heavy load, it is easier to let the other end (the loose end drag) on the ground instead of trying to carry it from the one end. I learned that by moving into the weight and centering it, that I could carry heavier weights by allowing the weight from the loose end to balance the other end using myself as a fulcrum.

The same is true of academics. If you move into the subsect and organize it so as to allow the grasp end to help carry the uncertain aspects, it is easier.
Most academic subjects have their own jargon and use words like extrapolate, juxtaposition, conceptualize, etc. Basically, you just need to get a handle on it and work your way to the middle.

You will do fine, Insha Allah. If you are in the "hand" of Allah and have done your best to learn the material, what have you to fear? Test anxiety actually works against you on the day of the test. Do all you can to prepare, then take a deep breathe and you will be fine. If you don't know an answer, mark it and move on to another. When you finished all the questions, go back to the ones you were positive us. Know how the test is graded. Sometimes unanswered questions aren't counted against you...leave them unanswered. If they are counted against you, go with your best guess. If you don't have a clue to the answer and it is multiple choice, mark c.

The test is grading you knowledge of a subject, and not you as a person. I hope you do well, Sister.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
I will pray for u my dear sis InshaAllah everything will be good
Ameen.gif