My brothers...

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum, this is the video i've created for my brothers whom were murdered so inshAllah watch and do pass it on as a lesson for others and so that they may make dua for my brothers inshAllah. wasalamu alaikum.

[yt]g-nZben6iKU[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
sob sob... :SMILY23:
May Allah grant them peace and place in Jannah

Ameen. Ameen. Ameen. I miss them so much but to Allah we belong and to Him we return. and the only thing i can now do is write and make videos of them to get other muslims to make dua for them. You cannot imagine how the Muslim ummah in the usa that knew them, africa, and europe were heartbroken.

naz haider

Sister, call me uneducated or just ignorant, but I really don't know what is going on in Palestine. I know it is a war torn place. I searched on the internet, but i get contradictory results. You see how politics creeps in everything and no one gets the right picture,.... can you please enlighten me on this??

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sister, call me uneducated or just ignorant, but I really don't know what is going on in Palestine. I know it is a war torn place. I searched on the internet, but i get contradictory results. You see how politics creeps in everything and no one gets the right picture,.... can you please enlighten me on this??

InshAllah I'll try to find the right resources for you to check their news from. I'm not from palestine but I am aware of what is going on there. so InshAllah I'll try my utmost. take care,
Wasalamu Alaikum.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
May Allah grant them the Jannath and protect them from the jahannam:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Ina Li Laahi wa inaa ileeyhi Rajicuun

:salam2:

Allaha u naxariisto, janatul Firdowsana ha ka waraabiyo. Allahuma Amin. May Allah protect the families especially the little ones they left behind.

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister: I understand your feelings i lost a most loving and tender brother before three years , this lose wounded my heart badly but AlhamduliAllah we are muslems and we know our way (Inna li Allah wa inna iliahi ragioon) I pray to Allah sobhanahu wa taala to gather us all with our brothers and sisters in the firdows alaala with our prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam ...May Allah reward you for your patience.

Idris16

Inna Lillâhi wa Inna Ilayhi Râji3ûn
May Allâh have mercy on them Âmîn:(
I can't really say how it feels, I have never lost a close relative of mine..
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum dear sister

Inna illahi wa innaillahi rajjon. I am so sad for your brothers and also for my brothers in Islaam, that I can not express it with words. I can only make a loot of duas for them Inshallah. May Allah reword you dear sister for all your patinente and give you all good on both worlds.

Belivers heart is strong,and it can not be break a part so easily,when hearts beats for Allah, SubhnAllah,

May Allah bless you and reword you

:wasalam: