Video My Choice (How I Came to Islam) - Lim Jui Soon

My Choice by Lim Jui Soon

Islam is the religion of Fitrah i.e. the innate nature of all humans. It is not surprising therefore to see Islam being accepted by millions of people worldwide. In spite of media bias and prejudices towards Islam, yet on its own inherent features attracts people from all backgrounds.

Why are people embracing Islam? Where did they find Divine Guidance? What attracted them to Islam? To know more about this watch "My Choice" and get an insight into the life stories of reverts from different parts of the world. In this programme they share their experience about how Islam came to be their religion of choice.

http://www.peacetv.in/eng_mychoice.php

[yt]O-Jiu-yrvrs[/yt]

[yt]BlcwIEdwqv4[/yt]

[yt]JZJPKg9kO5s[/yt]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

JazakAllah .
His journey is probably the most complex i have seen.

Some points to take note of:

1) Imagine, someone entering islam and you ask him to go home to reconsider
then he comeback later and gave him some other so that he can think carefully.

2) Entering islam does not mean you have to become a malay or join some culture or race as well. It also does not mean you have to wear arabic cloth or songkok( something like kufi but it is a malay thing)

3) Becoming a muslim does not mean you cannot eat with your family....

4) Becoming a muslim does not mean you have to change your name. MashAllah it shows how ignorant and miskin some people are.

please take note a mufti from Malaysia has spoken up about a revert facing problems like what i have written above. Most probably this is the guy. But his journey to islam is sooooo complex. But MashAllah , he still does not give up. InshAllah , we can learn a lot of thongs from this brother

clarification

erm i will change the title to "My Choice by Lim Jui Soon" as there is some confusion(from YT and there maybe some here), the dude in the video is NOT me "My Choice (How I Came to Islam)" a.k.a "My Choice" is the name of the show that i recorded from PeaceTV. ... admin help cant change the title?

ed209

excuse me,may any brother or sister translate what he said briefly? he talks with so heavy accent.

salaam bro / sis "alkathiri" (2 posts up) gave a quick summary ...

excuse me,may any brother or sister translate what he said briefly? he talks with so heavy accent.

salaam bro / sis "alkathiri" (2 posts up) gave a quick summary ...

Some points to take note of:

1) Imagine, someone entering islam and you ask him to go home to reconsider
then he comeback later and gave him some other so that he can think carefully.

2) Entering islam does not mean you have to become a malay or join some culture or race as well. It also does not mean you have to wear arabic cloth or songkok( something like kufi but it is a malay thing)

3) Becoming a muslim does not mean you cannot eat with your family....

4) Becoming a muslim does not mean you have to change your name. MashAllah it shows how ignorant and miskin some people are.

please take note a mufti from Malaysia has spoken up about a revert facing problems like what i have written above. Most probably this is the guy. But his journey to islam is sooooo complex. But MashAllah , he still does not give up. InshAllah , we can learn a lot of thongs from this brother