My country needs you

Maha*

Please. Make lots of dua for Egypt. The "security forces" have already killed three of my brothers and sisters and injured hundreds in today's protests.

Please, please, watch this video to see what they're doing. I know not everyone is on FB but you can still view it even if you're not registered.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1839588711525

And this is how strong some of them are..

[yt]kWr6MypZ-JU[/yt]

Read more on this thread: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=489897#post489897

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
please brothers and sisters avoid quoting from facebook
because regardless what was your purpose in putting the video in this thread(I'm sure its a good intention from you) but some people may see inappropriate pictures in that facebook
and guess who is gonna be the responsible
the owner of the thread

and sister Maha about the video
Egyptian population in considered as a Muslim and Arab Idol,and pioneer
they shouldn't protest for their rights in such way
if somebody is killed by the police what would he be considered? martyr? No coz he've been killed by a muslim like him
May Allah protect Egypt
Tunisia
and my country Algeria from evil events like this
and all the Muslim countries
Ameeen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help all muslim!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

:allahuakbar:

What a strong fight!

So since they are near to Palestine
i would strongly recommend the people and The "security forces" to enter Palestine
and extend their help to the muslim people of The Palestine that was killed and tortured by The Israel!

Please click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGB4TTw3kHQ

Palestinian children killed in Gaza by Yahudi!
[yt]dGB4TTw3kHQ[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lVCAUBpG3w&feature=related

Children suffer in Israel's war on Gaza
[yt]1lVCAUBpG3w[/yt]

Israel does not make any difference between Muslims or Christians or whatever,
IF you are not a Jew (Yahudi)
you will suffer the discrimination !!!
V
Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship)
Please click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM

[yt]fRZSzdQuOqM
[/yt]

~May Allah swt help all muslim~Amin!

:allahuakbar:
:shahadah:
2hh15c9.gif
35c1hza.gif

~Palestine ~Egypt

Thank you for sharing this News
sister
:jazaak:

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

Maha*

because regardless what was your purpose in putting the video in this thread(I'm sure its a good intention from you) but some people may see inappropriate pictures in that facebook
the owner of the thread

if somebody is killed by the police what would he be considered? martyr? No coz he've been killed by a muslim like him
May Allah protect Egypt
Tunisia
Ameeen

Unbelievable.

I'll have you know that the media is not covering what is going on, the only coverage is from "that" Facebook which is spreading the truth. And that is the reason why the video is on Facebook and not on youtube, or I would have posted it from youtube and saved myself listening to words like yours. And, yes, exactly I'm the owner of the thread and therefore, I don't mind people viewing "inappropriate" pictures in return of seeing the truth.

And don't you ever talk about those you died because you don't know my country or what's been going on here the past 30 years. Allah's mercy on them all. They are braver than those who sit and talk.

If you want to discuss politics, go to the thread posted in the News section. The reason I made this thread is only for dua requests!

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I pray for all those innocents that are suffering and I also pray for a Kaliphate or something to unite the Muslim ummah once again.

Maha*

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I pray for all those innocents that are suffering and I also pray for a Kaliphate or something to unite the Muslim ummah once again.

Wa alaikum alsalam, thank you for your kindness! And ameen to your duas.

For updates on what's going on, please check the thread in the News section.

zainali

assalamualikum sis ,

im really sorry and sad to see such things , may allah sw protect u and ur family from all of these and also protect all he innocent people in our country ameen .

108EEDMAH

the owner of the thread

May Allah protect Egypt
Tunisia
Ameeen

im sorry brother/sister but u have no right to say these ppl have no reason to protest. just becz the ruler is muslim doesnt mean hes a good muslim. a lot of egypt is in poverty. so i ask u, if the ruler isnt doing his job right and doesnt want to step down what do u do?? u fight back, and inshalla those ppl that do die are martyers (only ALLAH knows, but we pray that they are). these ppl are fighting for the poor muslims, for the injustice and who knows what other bad stuff the ruler did, i dont live there and isnt that what martyers do, fight for the muslims and there rights????

Maha*

im sorry brother/sister but u have no right to say these ppl have no reason to protest. just becz the ruler is muslim doesnt mean hes a good muslim. a lot of egypt is in poverty. so i ask u, if the ruler isnt doing his job right and doesnt want to step down what do u do?? u fight back, and inshalla those ppl that do die are martyers (only ALLAH knows, but we pray that they are). these ppl are fighting for the poor muslims, for the injustice and who knows what other bad stuff the ruler did, i dont live there and isnt that what martyers do, fight for the muslims and there rights????

Thank you so much.

booya

Sister Maha,

Maybe the condition is similar to Indonesia. In 1998 there were rioting on the streets that led to the resignation of Soeharto who ruled for 32 years of dictatorship. While the goal is political change, I do hope the people are safe. I've seen the demonstration news but one thing I hope is that no shops/houses/facilities are damaged, and the families at home are safe.

twas19

As salam alaykum sister queeninislam the palestine video was very disturbing i couldn't see it complete i really felt bad and sorry!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

As salam alaykum sister queeninislam the palestine video was very disturbing i couldn't see it complete i really felt bad and sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This videos is for
all
To view and witness for themself.
Muslim and Many Non muslim volunteers died(like Rachel Corrie) for the sake of helping
Palestinian's People.

But to be frank it will be more disturbing
that one keeping away of not wanting and witness for knowing the thruth
about the misfortunate incident happened to our brothers and sisters.

I felt sorry for you
If you have a weak heart then
ofcourse the choice is yours .

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Wassalam :)

twas19

I should make my heart strong then if i wish to know and witness the Truth :) i agree with you.

wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

I should make my heart strong then if i wish to know and witness the Truth :) i agree with you.

wassalam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ma:

You are quick~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide us all always~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Maha*

Mega dua needed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live ammunition and our brothers are dying in Tahrir Sqaure.

I will not accept any unrelated topics to be posted. I don't have the strength to argue or even want to read anything, so off topic posts will be deleted. As simple as that.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Mega dua needed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live ammunition and our brothers are dying in Tahrir Sqaure.

I will not accept any unrelated topics to be posted. I don't have the strength to argue or even want to read anything, so off topic posts will be deleted. As simple as that.

Sister i heard that 3 people have already died today is it true? I wonder how is army firing on their own unarmed people....they are trying to be more loyal than the king...I pray to Allah that this revolution brings the end to dictatorship of Mubarak and the Islamic Shariah is established in Egypt...

revert2007

Love Fishing
Sister i heard that 3 people have already died today is it true? I wonder how is army firing on their own unarmed people....they are trying to be more loyal than the king...I pray to Allah that this revolution brings the end to dictatorship of Mubarak and the Islamic Shariah is established in Egypt...

As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

Any proof that the fire is from Egyptian army?
The one using fire and guns are the pro mubarak supporters.
The army are trying their best to protect anti-mubarak protesters .

Egyptian army disperses Mubarak supporters from bridge

The Egyptian army intervened this morning in a belated attempt to end the violence which flared overnight in central Cairo as supporters of President Hosni Mubarak attacked anti-government protesters.

A small group of soldiers cleared around 1,000 pro-government loyalists from a flyover in Tahrir Square, where they had been throwing stones at anti-government protestors below.

It was not immediately clear if the steps were part of a wider decision for the army to begin protecting the demonstrations.

The intervention came as a retired Egyptian army general told the BBC that the military was losing patience with the embattled Mubarak, and would open fire at regime loyalists if there were fresh attacks on the protesters.

read further here

source