my day at the mosque

blackivy393

well hey you guys, i went to the mosque. it was so nice!!!! i went with my friend from nursing school. i have muslim girl in my class who is muslim and wears hijab; she is a revert and has been for 2 years.

but yea it was african american mosque meaning mostly african americans attended but it was house that had been turned into a mosque. but i would say its very positive. the women sat toward the back and the men in the front; it was a lot of older women there, i think me and my friend was the youngest. we made wudu before the sermon done by the imam was good it was talking about aqeedah or faith ( dont know if that is spelled right) lol. and we closed out the service with salat.

MOSQUE IN COMPARISON WITH CHURCH ( disclaimer: dont think all christians act like this in church)

i think its very good to have the sex seperated, you acknowledge the other gender is there still w/o distraction, which is good for the youth. i have seen people just touch all over each other in a church service, and even if you are married its still impolite to constantly rub over someone plus that distracts person from worshipping God. the women dressed modest which is good , it is not a competition, some women will stare each other down like they are in competition or at a disco club or something. and i have seen women wear clothes so tight u can see the undergarments they are not wearing.

so yea overall it was a nice service, i was super excited; i finally made it to mosque lol. also i like how the imam said God said, my mercy surpasses my wrath

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Masha Allah Sister nice to know about you and very glad they way u expressed ur feeling about mosque insha allah the more u go the more u will explore its beauty insha allah, may Allah give all of us more and more strength and courage to understand and follow the path of truth(Islam). Ameen. sister pls be remember us in ur Duwas.

Jazak Allah.

misalat

:salam2: to all sister and brothers in TTI,

This was an excellent experience and i must say thank you dear sister for sharing with us all here in tti. i hope some of us will share such importance experience with others in the future.

thanks ocne again and may Allah reward you for that.

:ma: