my family have finally become Muslim

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Masha Allah, alhumdullilah. We would be so grateful if you could tell us the story which would help us in our dawah with our own non-muslim families.

Insha Allah you and your community will give lots of support to your family. Mabruk to all of you.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
i wish my family would do that....my mother doesnt even want to take even one look at the qu'ran

its pretty sad....but Alllaah(swt) guides whom he wills and i pray he guides me till death

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:
:ma: gr8 news indeed .
wonderful

INSHA ALLAH bro croation hopefully ur family will also come to truth soon ,,,,,keep trying be patient ,,,:shake:

Love my islam

Allahuakbar. Wonderful news.
I am so happy I can only imagine your happiness.
Allah guides whom He wants.
May Allah keep us and our families guided. Ameen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Allahu akbar, it is great news. Yes, tell us more about it, which family members? and how long have you been telling them about Islam?

It is great news. alhamdulillah

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
MashaAllah!

It's so good to see that Islam is spreading at such a rapid rate once again. May Allah Ta'allah give the youth of this generation the potential to invite people to Islam and to teach and preach it in its purest form, Ameen.

This site is a great example. Although I am a born Muslim, I have learned so much since I have joined. May Allah Ta'allah reward all those that contribute to this site, Ameen.

Wasalaam.

Islam lover

my mother my father my brother and my cousins have join Islam to if been tell ing them the joys of islam4 months and my mother now wears hijab they have all realized the goodness of Muslims and the Islamic teachings

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam, what a turnover, mashallah :) i remember another thread you were saying that your parents took away your Qur'an from you...and now alhamdoulilah they're muslims :) Allah Akbaaar :)..

NaXuS

my mother my father my brother and my cousins have join Islam to if been tell ing them the joys of islam4 months and my mother now wears hijab they have all realized the goodness of Muslims and the Islamic teachings

Subhanallah great news Mubarak brother....Mashallah

and Croatian brother don,t worry .....be patient with your family Inshallah they will come to the bless way of Islam...you just perfect your deen....invite them with best of words and actions...be gentle with them...Inshallah like Bro Islam Lover,s family they will also come to Islam just be patient....

Angela Hillyer

Salam wa alaikom....

Allahu Akbar!!!

Masha'Allah this is the best news i have heard in a while Alhumdulilah!!

You must be sooooo happy... I am so happy for you I nearly started to cry because i want my family to also convert to Islam but they are no where near that stage.. Allah knows best. But can you share some tips or anything that you might have so I can get my family to at least see the good in Islam.

I am so happy for you. This has made my day.

May Allah bless you and your family and lead them down a straight path to Paradise Insha'Allah.

Wasalam

Joanna-Aisha

wow! ma sha Allah

Allahu Akbar!

Congratulations! I wish ur family will take all benefits from Allah!
Maa el salama
Joanna
Ma sha Allah!

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Allahu akbar !! Allahu akbar

masha'Allah bro, this is excellent news ... I'm really happy for you.

Please do tell us more about your experience ... I wish I could cause a simila effect on my family (they are all born muslims, meaning the proportion of change).