My first Ramadan. Alone :(

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dear Muslima sister

Mashallah that you have accepted this beautiful and truth deen from Allah,and that you have been guided to the truth. Alhamdulillah.:hijabi:
All praise be to Allah for you are a Muslimah now and Servant of Allah. That is greatest happiness to be one Muslim and to be on the right path.

Dear sister, although you will spend alone your Ramadan, Allah is always there,but as you live in Muslim country, you can meet some good Muslim sisters, go in mosque and have iftar with other Muslim as well, so Inshallah you will not be alone, especialy when Allah is with you.

May Allah reward you dear sister once again for accepting Islaam and give you always sabr and streght.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa alaikome salam

OMG sis really??????????????!!!!!!!!!!! You and I are like twins!!!!!! I reverted 2 years ago and visited Morocco to take my shahada then I went home to the USA and a year and a half later moved here to Morocco!!!! Ive been here almost a full year now and I too live in a small village outside of Agadir!!!! What a coincidence!!!!

You should SOOOOOO come and visit me during Ramadan!!!!!! That would be so cool!!!! If you are interested just PM me and I will speak to my husband but Im positive that it wont be a problem!!! During Ramadan we stay with his family most of the time in Agadir and his mother cooks the most WONDERFUL fast breaking meal you will EVER taste!!!!!

Please think about it sister you are officially invited so please dont say no to a fellow American sister who is now living in Morocco!!! The coincidence is too much to be anything other than destiny!!! You have a family who would be more than willing to have you over for Ramadan fast breaking meal so please dont think you would be imposing as you are invited!

PM me sis and we can exchange details! Wow your post really has me excited!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!

wa salam

There goess......told you sister Isra lives there and that ya'll should hook up during Ramdan. You wont be lonely no more, now lets see a complete smile shall we sister! please :D
Sister Isra, YOUR post made me SMILE....wallahi I had a feeling this was going to happen by the time I read she lives in or close to the same city as you :D
Allahu Akbar! subhanallah wal-hamdulillah!:hearts:
I heart all my sisters in Islam!!!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I simply LOVE this thread - TTI sisters in Morocco will be able to have an awesome Ramadan gathering. InshaAllah, I hope you can all meet and get together easily. I wish you guys all the best!

A_Happy_Convert

I simply LOVE this thread - TTI sisters in Morocco will be able to have an awesome Ramadan gathering. InshaAllah, I hope you can all meet and get together easily. I wish you guys all the best!

Subhanallah! I am so excited to meet with these sisters inshallah. :)

Allah knows best.

I'm thankful to the MOST HIGH for every single detail of my life.:tti_sister:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Awwwh sis, this is such a sweet thread. Now you have someone to spend Ramadan with!

"But those who believe and work righteousness,- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear,- they will be Companions of the Garden, therein to dwell (for ever). " - (Qur'an 7:42)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Welcome to Islam and have a nice Ramadan inshaAllah.You are so blessed that Allah chose you for His deen,subhanAllah the feeling of acceptance of truth,the Rahma of Allah one feels.I cant imagine what it's like.The thread seems to be going so beautifully,it made me smile.
:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
There goess......told you sister Isra lives there and that ya'll should hook up during Ramdan. You wont be lonely no more, now lets see a complete smile shall we sister! please :D
Sister Isra, YOUR post made me SMILE....wallahi I had a feeling this was going to happen by the time I read she lives in or close to the same city as you :D
Allahu Akbar! subhanallah wal-hamdulillah!:hearts:
I heart all my sisters in Islam!!!

Actually when I first read this thread I couldnt get past Jamila's post so I totally missed your first post dear sister telling her that I live near her!!!! Im sorry because if I had seen your post I would have thanked you first for mentioning me to sister Jamila and second for remembering that I live in Morocco! Youre amazing sis! But I posted my post without even reading the other posts first!!!!

Anyway thank you for remembering me my dear sis and Im happy I was able to make you smile in my excitement to meet a fellow American (and a MUSLIM!!!) so far from home!!! :hearts:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
way to go brother.....maybe next time you could move to the North. We have plenty of Muslims down here. Our masjid is filled during Ramadan....all kinds of colors, ethnicity, and languages-yet united under Islam :hearts:
its so beautiful ! please make a visit to a mosque and do your iftar (breaking the fast) with Muslims one time during Ramadan. I promise you that you're going to love it! :tti_sister: May Allah make it easy for ya'll ! ameen

Well it will be a while before I move. I have some personal debt issues that I am trying to resolve. I do plan on visiting the masjid at least once during Ramadan.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

MashaAllah!!! MashaAllah I am simply SOOOOOOO HAPPPYYY to read this thread!!!

Make sure you remember us TTI family far away from you 3 when you have wonderful time. :D

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: dont feel upset,this is also my first ramadan and im also alone, my family wont know im fasting either. Im sure alot of reverts have the same problems, part of Allah (swt) test. Sure does suck though:(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I today invated one sister (hers second ramadan) to take part of end pray of Ramadan to my town.

I know at hers town has no islamic community, no mosque but here is.

:muslim_child:

Bilal-italy

well... reading this amazing thread make me feel not so alone!
It's my first Ramadhan too... I told my mother this august there will be Ramadhan and fasting time... I really hope Allah will help us if He wants not breaking the fast and do it without difficulties.

we can speak here on our experience day by day or if any of you want to speak in private just send me a message and inshallah we will support each other :)

breaking the fast with skype is extreme but to tell experiences is human

as-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
We're talking about Sister Hayat84, right? If so, here's her profile link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/member.php?u=73337

yup thats her...if I remember correctly though...she is back in Italy where she is originally from :) inshaAllah she can comment if she sees this.

I feel like a creep though:shymuslima1: I know where most people live (if they shared them on the forum) chances are I'll remember exactly what city and exactly who lives where:shymuslima1: That is why I was quick to remember Sister Isra. I remember her share that ones. Anyway, I dont use it for bad purpose, so please dont feel creeped out or something......

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: dont feel upset,this is also my first ramadan and im also alone, my family wont know im fasting either. Im sure alot of reverts have the same problems, part of Allah (swt) test. Sure does suck though:(

Brother, dont worry....we might find you someone who will share Ramadan with you! Just go to mosque near you, or brothers in your city can support you during this month. It is a test both for the community as well as the individual. Ramadan is the only month where I feel the real connection and unity of this Ummah <3 (excluding my sister's only camp!!!!!!) :D but the experience will be one that is just beyond wordsssssssss!!!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
well... reading this amazing thread make me feel not so alone!
It's my first Ramadhan too... I told my mother this august there will be Ramadhan and fasting time... I really hope Allah will help us if He wants not breaking the fast and do it without difficulties.

we can speak here on our experience day by day or if any of you want to speak in private just send me a message and inshallah we will support each other :)

breaking the fast with skype is extreme but to tell experiences is human

as-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Good idea.....if other brothers are up for it...maybe ya'll can share the experience.

Hey remember to skype brothers ONLY ;) Insha'Allah...Allah will make everything easy for all of you!:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Actually when I first read this thread I couldnt get past Jamila's post so I totally missed your first post dear sister telling her that I live near her!!!! Im sorry because if I had seen your post I would have thanked you first for mentioning me to sister Jamila and second for remembering that I live in Morocco! Youre amazing sis! But I posted my post without even reading the other posts first!!!!

Anyway thank you for remembering me my dear sis and Im happy I was able to make you smile in my excitement to meet a fellow American (and a MUSLIM!!!) so far from home!!! :hearts:

No problem sister :hearts: I am glad you did not feel offended or anything. Like I said in my older post....I tend to remember where people live if they share it. Some people get creeped out about that (oohh somebody knows where I live 00hhh....SCARY) type-a-thing! :lol: but I am glad you didnt. I am excited for you BOTH:hearts: subhana'Allah its amazing!

I ones had Iftar with bunch of revert sisters.....we had henna party too. It was amazing, I was like OMG I havent seen this many caucacsian Muslims in my entire life...let alone them living in my OWN city! it was a blessing. So believe me when I say, I feel your excitement:SMILY252:

Enjoy Ramdan girls

A_Happy_Convert

UPDATE:

I would just like to let everyone know that sister Isra and I were able to email, text message, AND skype eachother last Saturday. :)

Turns out she literally drives past my house 2 times per week while visiting her husband's family on the weekends. We have plans to meet up this weekend inshallah. :)

Allah is Amazing!!