My frnd accepts Islam only to marry a muslim guy.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: Folks!

I just wanted help regarding this Christian frnd of mine who just turned up yesterday & told me dat she has embraced Islam & has taken her shahada 2 days ago. I was just spell bounded for a moment but then I congratulated & welcomed her to Islam. Actually she was in love wid this Muslim guy for a very long time & she wud always say me dat she wanted to run away & marry him.( I have seen dat guy a couple of time, but i just don’t approve him as good Muslim). And you know wat she is tying knots wid him today.!!!!! What struck me is dat she embraced Islam only out of love for this guy coz she doesn’t know anything abt Islam. The only thing I cud do was dat I just said her dat I will help her wid Islam (Inshallah) & wished her dat may Allah (SWT) guide her.

Don't you guys agree dat its no joke taking Shahada just for the sake of marrying someone. I have heard a lot of stories of Muslim ladies marrying foreign convert mens & then ending up divorced, only reason why is dat their newly converted partners don’t practice the religion. Don’t you think dat dis muslim guy shud have given her time to learn Islam & practice it as well & then go ahead wid such serious decisions like Marriage???
I just want to know will Allah accept such submission merely done for a human’s sake ???????

Hope you guys give me some inklings or advises on the above as to how I shud explicate her what its like to become a Muslim dat she shud learn abt the religion first & try practising it. Coz I know her knowledge of Islam is completely NIL.Pls make dua for her coz she is a nice girl as far as I know.I just don't wants her to end up in confusion.
Appreciate if u guys cud send me islamic links for newly converts so dat i can forward it to her & she cud learn the basics at least.
Jazak Allahu Khairan
:wasalam:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

May Allaah swt reward you for your intention Ameen.

I feel it is unlikely for someone to accept Islaam primarily not because he/she is doing it for Allaah swt and not because that he/she has indeed believed that this is the right path. However, since it's done then the people (Muslims) around her like you should invite her to see why she has to accept Islaam wholeheartedly and for the sake of Allaah swt.

Plus, Wallaahu Ahlam her love for this Muslim brother could also be a blessing in disguise that might lead her to Islaam whole heartedly and accept it for the sake of Allaah swt.

You may check out our Introductory Articles About Islam

May Allaah swt open her heart and mind and guide her Ameen.

Shahzad

i think islam has spreaded this way.. muslims marrying non-muslims.
i think she will embrace islam one day by heart. May ALLAH guide her and her husband to the right path.

muslimlady

She is fortunate to have friends like you. And I would not recomend that you send her links because sometimes it leads to more confusion. Remember she is in kindergarten where Islam is concern and if you give her links which teaches the high school level, she will get confuse. Be like Rasulullah, show/teach by example. Wait for her to ask questions and don't overload her with information. Islam is so graceful that if you are a practising Muslim, it is almost impossible for others not to like you, even if they do not like the laws of Islam. Wallahu allam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Insha Allah the guy she is marrying will help her along with Islam and she will love Allah (swt) as much as she loves her hubby :)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
May ALLAH accept it from her and guide her inshallah AMEEN when the maybe allah will guide him and then he will encourage her too,to practice islam wholeheartedly and with the right intention inshallah allah knows best if her intentions and ours are true.....

and y did she have to convert so suddenly a muslim man can marry a christian lady rite?

May allah help and guide us all for he knows best!!!!:hijabi:

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Jazak Allahu Khairan for these soothing replys of you guys.
I think sister Muslimlady is right i shudn't burden her with all these websites.Al Hamdullillah i m a practicing muslim then I guess i shud start slow & study.If Allah(SWT) brought her till here may be one day He(SWT) wud also guide her Inshallah.May Allah(SWT) bless her(Ameen).
Pls make dua for her :tti_sister:

Once again Jazak Allah . . . .

Mahmed322

:salam2: Folks!

I just wanted help regarding this Christian frnd of mine who just turned up yesterday & told me dat she has embraced Islam & has taken her shahada 2 days ago. I was just spell bounded for a moment but then I congratulated & welcomed her to Islam. Actually she was in love wid this Muslim guy for a very long time & she wud always say me dat she wanted to run away & marry him.( I have seen dat guy a couple of time, but i just don’t approve him as good Muslim). And you know wat she is tying knots wid him today.!!!!! What struck me is dat she embraced Islam only out of love for this guy coz she doesn’t know anything abt Islam. The only thing I cud do was dat I just said her dat I will help her wid Islam (Inshallah) & wished her dat may Allah (SWT) guide her.

Don't you guys agree dat its no joke taking Shahada just for the sake of marrying someone. I have heard a lot of stories of Muslim ladies marrying foreign convert mens & then ending up divorced, only reason why is dat their newly converted partners don’t practice the religion. Don’t you think dat dis muslim guy shud have given her time to learn Islam & practice it as well & then go ahead wid such serious decisions like Marriage???
I just want to know will Allah accept such submission merely done for a human’s sake ???????

Hope you guys give me some inklings or advises on the above as to how I shud explicate her what its like to become a Muslim dat she shud learn abt the religion first & try practising it. Coz I know her knowledge of Islam is completely NIL.Pls make dua for her coz she is a nice girl as far as I know.I just don't wants her to end up in confusion.
Appreciate if u guys cud send me islamic links for newly converts so dat i can forward it to her & she cud learn the basics at least.
Jazak Allahu Khairan

InshAllah just hope for the best. May allah guide them both and continue to guide us all. Ameen