My job hunt is FINALLY DONE!!

andi kumala dewi

:bismillah:
Assalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters, :D

Alhamdulillaah......I finally got a job!!! :p I have been looking for it for along while now, but alhamdulillaah finally I got one! YAY:)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaapppy!! Mabrook to me:D:D

Just thought I would share my happiness with ya'all. Allaah has answered my prayers and I thank Him for everything!

PS: for those who are looking for something really important to them:: NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON ALLAAH!! He will give you that which you ask of Him when HE pleases insha'Allaah. Just have patience and it'll come to you!
I ask Allaah to bless everyone with what is better for them. Ameen

:::WELL, THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST!:)

MABROOOOOK :hijabi: :hijabi::hijabi: :hijabi:

thats sounds happiness news, may Allah shower blessing and give mubarokah to u honey...............

MISS U HONEYYYYYYY

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:
'
Mabrook again, dear sis! I'm soooo happy for you! :hearts: :hearts: Verily, Allah gives us whatever is best for us only when the time is right - never a second before or later.

Please remember me in your prayers.

And I expect to see a party in the sister's area. :)

a_stranger

Mabrook sister, AlhamduliAllah for all his gifts .....May Allah help you in your new job,........:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Amiin to your duá!

Thank you guys for your kindness and to duas......... REALLY jazaka'Allaah khair!!
This means ALOT to me!!.... subhana'Allaah....this is just wonderful and I love and enjoy the brother/sisterhood of this beautiful website. I ask Allaah to give everyone that which is best for them. ameen

For those who are searching for a job, I ask Allaah to give you a job that you'll be pleased with....ameen
Insha'Allaah be PATIENT.....Allaah will give you something and dont ever get tired of asking Him.

brotherinIslam7, I dont know (remember) which academic program you're talking about, but this is jus a apart time job. I am still in school and just needed some money to cover things in my life. You probably remember my job hunt...and the experience with my first interview I shared here. Alhamdulillaah for everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

~Amiin to your duá!

:ma:
You are a hard working sister
studying n a part time job.
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

~Happy Study and Happy working :)
~With best wishes,
your sister in Islam.

Take Care!