My Journey into Islam

Did the taking down of the Mubarak regime in 18 days increase your Iman in the power of prayer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelika

Mash'Allah, I took a year because I felt I was not worthy to enter Masjid into such a pure religion until purified of thoughts and behavioiurs of my upbringing, my study came in the way of reading Qur'an daily, learning dua's, learning and begiinning 5 calls to prayer and learning to fast so I can learn etiquette as a Muslim but I already had taken Shahada in my heart, Insha'Allah you make Shahada in Masjid as soon as possible, don't delay you never know when you're day of judgment will come upon you. May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala keep you safe and guide you to the straight path and narrow gate to Jannah ... Ameen
Ameen.Yes,you are right sister.It will better to say shahadah soon than waiting long the time but when I say it then I'll try all my best to know everything and learn and practise very well but we learn everything step by step even with mistrakes but Allah excuse us,right?So I'll inform in my post.Inshallah.:)Also I still have some problems at home but I have to do that!

Fatima Amenda

Ameen.Yes,you are right sister.It will better to say shahadah soon than waiting long the time but when I say it then I'll try all my best to know everything and learn and practise very well but we learn everything step by step even with mistrakes but Allah excuse us,right?So I'll inform in my post.Inshallah.:)Also I still have some problems at home but I have to do that!

Mash'Allah, Insha'Allah Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala will make your journey easy for you and ease your burdens. Yes please keep updates. My dear Sister yes baby steps is important but making many dua and asking Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala from your heart this is the journey you ask for him to choose for you and you will feel the power of prayer from Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala Insha'Allah and Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala knows best. JazakiAllah Khairan

144. Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Those who make things hard for themselves will be destroyed." He said it three times. [Muslim]

Angelika

Sure.:butterfly:Even I have to translate some dua's into my language 'cause english is not my native and I have to know about what I am asking etc.Yes the journey which I am at the beggining.O Allah guide me.
Salam.