Sisters My lovely sisters!!

Vio33

Hello sisters im 19 years old and from Turkey. Here in my country there are a lot of arabic people and nowadays i am interested in Arabic culture. Because they look very different and lovely with their crowded family:SMILY259: and i want to learn Arabic. That was why i registered this forum. But after i read some about you, i realized that i want to have a sister from another country. I will be really happy if you message me maybe we can communicate . I realized that there are a lot of things to learn from you. Sorry for my bad english :( i love you :agreed::SMILY252::SMILY259:

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear sister, I believe that Islam can make our life beautiful and unite our hearts by love of Allah our creator.

Autumn-dreamer

Hello sisters im 19 years old and from Turkey. Here in my country there are a lot of arabic people and nowadays i am interested in Arabic culture. Because they look very different and lovely with their crowded family:SMILY259: and i want to learn Arabic. That was why i registered this forum. But after i read some about you, i realized that i want to have a sister from another country. I will be really happy if you message me maybe we can communicate . I realized that there are a lot of things to learn from you. Sorry for my bad english :( i love you :agreed::SMILY252::SMILY259:

Bm.amina

As-salaam `Alaykum ,

Welcome sister ...and you would know sister that once you entrered here you get a sister of any sister ...:) it is one big family.