My niece was Killed in a car Bomb

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum respected brothers and sisters
A bomb explosion in Somalia's Puntland has left 5 people killed and dozens more wounded, causing unrest in a relatively calm neighborhood.

The blast targeted Puntland's Intelligence Service vehicle just a few miles outside the city of Galcaio Wednesday, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Police said a remote controlled landmine had cased the explosion but declined to give information about the officials in the vehicle.

Civilians are among the wounded and the death toll is expected to rise as some of the victims are reported to be in critical conditions, officials at Galcaio's main hospital say.

Puntland region is a relatively calm province unlike central Somalia. However, it is believed that the ever-dangerous Somali pirates in the Gulf of Aden have links with the region. Puntland declared autonomy in 1998 and is seeking independence from Somalia.

Police say they have arrested 10 people in connection to the blast. No group has yet taken responsibility for the incident.

Source: Press TV, April 29, 2009

She was one of the five people that were killed today. We were really close when we were little. I havent' seen her in long time. Please brothers and sisters make dua for her. May Allah subhana wata'ala shower us his mercy and bounties amiin. jazak Allahu khayra all of you.

wasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
my sister zaynub, all my prayers and deep love goes to u sister,
May Allah (swt) bless her with Jannah, and give everyone sabr - ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
aslam o alikum
my sister zaynub, all my prayers and deep love goes to u sister,
May Allah (swt) bless her with Jannah, and give everyone sabr - ameen

Wa-alaykuma salaam brother

Amiin, amiin,amiin.

Jazak Allahu khayra for your dua my dear brother. May Allah subhana wata'ala bless you amiin.:)

wasalam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Asalamu alaykum respected brothers and sisters
A bomb explosion in Somalia's Puntland has left 5 people killed and dozens more wounded, causing unrest in a relatively calm neighborhood.

The blast targeted Puntland's Intelligence Service vehicle just a few miles outside the city of Galcaio Wednesday, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Police said a remote controlled landmine had cased the explosion but declined to give information about the officials in the vehicle.

Civilians are among the wounded and the death toll is expected to rise as some of the victims are reported to be in critical conditions, officials at Galcaio's main hospital say.

Puntland region is a relatively calm province unlike central Somalia. However, it is believed that the ever-dangerous Somali pirates in the Gulf of Aden have links with the region. Puntland declared autonomy in 1998 and is seeking independence from Somalia.

Police say they have arrested 10 people in connection to the blast. No group has yet taken responsibility for the incident.

Source: Press TV, April 29, 2009

She was one of the five people that were killed today. We were really close when we were little. I havent' seen her in long time. Please brothers and sisters make dua for her. May Allah subhana wata'ala shower us his mercy and bounties amiin. jazak Allahu khayra all of you.

wasalam

:salam2:

sister i am so deeply sorry for your recent loss. i pray ALLAH SWT grant her jannah.
:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La ilaha illa allah..inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje'eoon

May Allah purify her soul and admit her into jannatul firdaws..Ameen!!!

Make dua'a for her for as long as you think of her death..perhaps she earned shahada with this death..so do not despair from what happened..and surely patience is the best of garment to dress the heart with in a loss such as yours..so acquire it and keep it for your heart ukhti :)

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Oh sister, may Allah help you and your family going through this difficult time. May Allah give her Jannah.

May Allah help us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Jazak Allahu khayra all of you for your concern and duas. It's something we all need and we can get in here. Alhamdulilah, TTI is really a great place. May Allah subhana wata'ala bless all of you and grant you all Al-jannah amiiin.

wasalam

Abdirahman!

inaa liallah wa inailayhi rajiun
O sister may Allah SWT bless her and grant her, you, and all the muslims jannah.
sabar iyo iimaan Allah hakaasiiyo walaal.
ameen, ameen, ameen

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
walaikumu salam
to Allah we blong and to him we will return
am sorry to hear this sis :(
insha'Allah have patience, Allah will reward u
May ALlah grant her jannatul firdowz

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sister,
Inna Lillahi Inna Ilaihi Raajioon. My deepest condolenes for your family ukthi.

May ALLAH SWT grant patience to her family. Ameen.

May ALLAH SWT grant your neice Jannaltul Firdaus. Ameen.

Sanaa01

Muslima

Ina lillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon
La hawla wala 9uwata ila billah al aliy aladim
I am sorry for your loss sister :( May Allah have mercy on her soul and grant her Jannat alfirdous Ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah:( May Allah let her rest in peace inshaAllah. ameen. Ukhti, have patience inshaAllah. have patience. she died as a martyr. May Allah swt grant her jannah. JazakAllahu khayran for sharing with us your concern.*HUG*:)
asalamu alaykum wrwb

halah

Inna lillah wa inna ilyhee raji'oun,my condolence dear sister,may Allah have mercy on her and grant her the highest rank of paradise.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

La 'Hawlawala Quwaata Illa Billah. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

My dear sister try to be patient and tell others of the family to be patient. InshaAllah she is dead as a Martyr (Shaheed). Allah (subuhaanahi wata'aala) says in the Holy Quran. "And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive."[2.154]

So pray for her and for yourself that you will meet her in the same way inshaAllah. MashaAllah how blessed a Shaheed is.

Be patient my sister. Be patient and make dua.

O Allah! Grant the sister of Zainab with what you have prepared for al-Shuhada. Make her live on the high ranks of Jannah for ever. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Idris16

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun

i was very chocked to hear this as this happened yesterday:(
May Allah forgive her and accept her in jannaah Amiiiiiin

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Inna lillahi wa innanilahi rajioon..

Sis, I am sorry to hear about this :( Please stay strong! May Allah place your niece in Jannah!

IslamicGirl24

I am so deeply sorry for your loss, sister Zaynab. May Allah swt bless her soul and grant her Jannah. Ameen.
It must be very hard for you to bear her loss. Just remember that now, InshaAllah, she is in a place where there are no hardships and sorrows, there is only happiness there...
I pray that Allah swt eases your and your family's pain. Ameen.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh sister ... i dont know what to say, as i am speachless...sister allah will definitly grant her jannah , as allah is the purest, and the mercifullest.......i sincearly pray for her to allah ..... and i also pray for you, ' may allah make my sister strong enough to face this worls, and strong in her imaan ...ameen