MY SISSES&BROS HELP ME I'M SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ASAP!!!!!!!

Stefana

I need help seriously I said the words to be muslim but I have a huge Problem I am split between Islam and my old ways maybe I should fear Allah more idk I have alwayz sturggled in the religion area as if someone or somethin desires to see me fail (i.e. shaytan or another source).I am despritly trying to stick to it but its hard and i need yall advice or support.I have no trouble beiving in Allah oncesoever because when I was little and I woke up like a 2am a beautiful golden light was on the celing I mean its the most radiant thing I ever saw theres nothin in the world like it.But I need advise on me stickin to it ASAP I'm scarried :(but I'm not givin up without a fight........converting is gonna b difficult tho -_-

Alhumdulliah :tti_sister:

zahra.s

salaam

let go of your fear, because you know you want to believe in Allah Almighty. no one can stop you but yourself.

seek refuge from the accursed shaitaan by reading 'A'udhu billahi minasshaitaan irrajeem'

danyal_1992

:salam2:
first u said u have said the words to become muslim but in the end of ur post u said that converting is gonna be difficult but u have already said the words(shahada) "Ash haduwallailaha illallah wa ash haduanna muhammadurrasullullah" that means u have converted then wat to convert?

and secondly u must prostrate humbly and make pray to Allah for guidance and make ur path easy for u.

and saying the words from ur mouth makes u a muslim for the people but a person becomes a muslim by believing in Allah and believing in all the Prophets sent by Allah and in His books And in his angels and in Taqdeeri.e. decree that it is from Allah(swt) whether good or bad and in the Herafter i.e. life after death in the day of judgment.

May Allah help u .Ameen Ya Rubulalameen

feel free to ask any ques there are bro and sis they will help u too

May Allah Guide U and Make ur PAth easy for u .Ameen Ya Rabulalameen

:wasalam:
:salah:

Almeftah

Dear sister, Just take it one step at a time, pushing yourself so hard may be the way for Shaytan to make you disbelieve ... just take it easy.

MissSemolina

Assalaamu alaykum

It takes time to change Stefana. Realise something, most of us here on this forum have spent most of our lives without Islam in our hearts. We have lived, thought and spoke in a way very different to how were are living today alhamdulillah. But it took alot of changing, and for some of us alot of time. Even today after practising Islam for a good many years now, I feel the days of ignorance are still present within me. But the thing I have over you Stefana, is that I truly believe, and know that I am a muslim. So before you think about a total change over, say the shahaadah, La ilaha illah Allah (There is no God but Allah) and the rest will fall into place the more you study. Take it one step at a time and you should be fine, but only you can decide when to do it, no one else. The Shaytaan, as usual, is playing with your mind and adding doubts. You can't let him win, so fight him!!

Miss Semolina

nori suja'i

in islam whatever we do, we must have intention 1st than followed by action. if someone says for example "i want to wear hijab because of Allah" insyaAllah her action will going on until the end of her life. but if our intention we make not for Allah, i'm afraid we only do it halfway,
wallahu alaam. Allah knows best.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam sister,

Converting will be a challenge only if you make it that way. Take one step at a time. I am a convert as will and when I say you can make converting difficult for yourself for instance if you have friends still out in the world and you think you can be a praticising muslim and still entertain them. This will make you conversion even harded for yourself because your Iman is not strong enough now to resist temptations by your friends. I suggest you stay steadfast in prayers and take on other muslims as friends that can help guide you and assist keeping you on the straight path. When I had difficulties at first it was not because of me not believing but the company I kept. May Allah make it easier for you to stay on the straight path and take people out of your life that may hender your knowledge of Islam. Ameen:tti_sister:

Salam Amirah80

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom sister stefana :)

congratulations on your conversion :SMILY288::SMILY288::SMILY288:
very happy for you :)

cheer up sister and take it easy :D... give yourself time and don't try to be too hard on yourself :) ... hang around muslims, if there aren't any in your area, hang around TTI :D in most of your time :D...

Saytan can only whisper in your ears, so pay him no attention... Always ask Allah for help in all your affairs (He wants you to!)... learn as much as you can about islam from this great website and try your best to act upon them step-by-step... non of us are perfect, so just do your best to be a good muslimah :)... the worst thing that person can do is associating anyone with Allah.... You are in the right path/religion sister Stefana, so don't worry :)

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Slow down. Allow the peace of Islam to enter your being. Allow the peace of Islam to cleanse your being. Allow the peace of Islam to give you strength. Allow the wisdom and love of your brothers and sisters here to give you faith. It is a process and not a task. Process takes time...

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum Salaam,

Take things easy and make du'a to Allah to make things easy for you and protect you from shaytaan. Becoming Muslim and leaving you're old life behind isn't easy and I know because I'm a recent revert and my old ways were not good but there is no better Strength than Allah and the Qur'an, and there is no better way to live you're life than that of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
Islam is perfect and it will take time to settle in, be patient and make du'a as much as possible, remember Allah as much as possible because Allah loves the God Conscious.

I will make du'a for you insha'Allah,
Salaam.