My story! (Please note this is not a conversion story)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Ukht! You killed all thoughts that could have been forming in my head! Sobhan`Allaah. The strength sthat some of you sisters here show, makes me speechless. I wish I were there, I would like to give you a big hug. Not because I feel sad and all that. That's one thing. But because of who you are. What Allaah has made you into, and your strong faith and character, that I wish I could hug you in real life.

May Allaah reward you immensely and cure your father and aunt and may Allaah grant you a blessed life and hereafter with your mother(RahimAllaahu) in lush green gardens of Jannah.

I don't have words to explain what I felt after reading ^bits of you story.

Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!
JazakAllah Khairan sister! May Allah SWT reward you and your family in this life and the hereafter with treasures of Emaan, faith, blessings, mercy, smiles and prosperity in this world and the life in the hereafter! Words cannot tell how much your words moved me, SubhanAllah! I'll be praying for you InshAllah! Oh no dear sister, I'm a very sinful and ungrateful person, worse than the lot maybe but JazakAllah Khair for the touching words! May Allah increase our zest in becoming better muslims! Aameen!
JazakAllah Khairan sister again for the beautiful duaas! May Allah SWT bless you and reward you in all ways along with the rest of the Ummah!
Wassalam

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Ameen.
Barakallah Feeki Sister.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah :)saw:) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world". [Al-Bukhari].

SubhanAllah! SubhanAllah! It's so beautiful and motivating! JazakAllah Khairan for sharing brother! May Allah SWT bless you and the entire Ummah!
Wassalam

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Your story truly made me cry Subuhaanallah! InshaAllah you and family are in my Du'as.

By the way, that verse is one of my favorites too.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu brother!
JazakAllah Khairan for such a beautiful comment brother I'm truly truly moved! May Allah SWT reward you and the entire Ummah with treasures of emaan, faith, smiles and prosperity of this world and the hereafter! Ameen
It's a very beautiful verse! SubhanAllah!
Your dp is really beautiful brother, I love all animals in general but horses some of the most beautiful creations of Allah SWT! All praise is due to Allah SWT!
Wassalam!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
JazakAllah Khair brothers and sisters, you all have motivated me so so much! May Allah SWT reward you all!

When I was writing my story down I wasn't even expecting one comment, since its so so long but MashaAllah all your comments have motivated me so so much! I can't tell how much I'm moved and touched deep within! May Allah SWT reward you all in all kind of ways! Aameen!
Yesterday I was sort of sad but all your comments (and the PMs regarding the story) cheered me up and inspired me in ways words cannot describe!
You'll all be in my prayers InshaAllah!
Stay Blessed
Wassalam! :hijabi:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!
JazakAllah Khairan sister! May Allah SWT reward you and your family in this life and the hereafter with treasures of Emaan, faith, blessings, mercy, smiles and prosperity in this world and the life in the hereafter! Words cannot tell how much your words moved me, SubhanAllah! I'll be praying for you InshAllah! Oh no dear sister, I'm a very sinful and ungrateful person, worse than the lot maybe but JazakAllah Khair for the touching words! May Allah increase our zest in becoming better muslims! Aameen!
JazakAllah Khairan sister again for the beautiful duaas! May Allah SWT bless you and reward you in all ways along with the rest of the Ummah!
Wassalam

Ya Allaah! You are a cute one. *Smile* Pray for me like that and I may grow wings:p. Ameen to your duas wa iyaaki. You surely know how to put a smile on someone's face. BaraakAllaahu feeki.

You put me in a position where I have no choice but to seriously remember to make duas for your uncle and father.

Take care ukht.

Karima80

Assalam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister,
Thank you for sharing this and it was so well written it was so touching. Inshallah you be rewarded for all your good deeds.
I remembered you asking in one thread if anyone would read this and I was looking for it but now I found it. Thank you and I wish you and your family Eid Mubarak.

Searching_soul

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuh.

Your story did make me teary eyed. SubhanAllah. Sometimes I also wonder why the good people suffer so much in this life. But that question is already answered by Allah (swt). When Allah loves a person, he gives him/her Hardship. In order to elevate their ranks in Jannah for being patient. Never lose hope in Allah sis. As you said correctly, when you move one step towards him, he moves ten steps towards you. I've experienced this as well. He truly is the Most loving, the most merciful.

May Allah (swt) increase you in patience and join you and your families in Jannatul firdous. Ameen.

May Allah (swt) remove the sufferings of the muslims all over the world and grant them protection and security. Ameen ya rab.

Wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaykum,

*hug* subhanaAllah sister, I don't know where to begin---your story is one of a kind and Allaah has blessed you with patience! May Allah elevate your rank in Jannah and may He admit you and your loved ones to Al-firdows a'ala! ameen
I am so touched at how young you're and how patient you've been with all that happened in the past year. May Allah always give you the strength to go on and may Allaah give you all that you ask of Him. ameen

You have a beautiful soul---I ask Allah that you never lose it for it rare to find one like it among your age group and this generation.
I don't know if I am able to do anything, but you ever need a sister to vent on or talk to, feel free to PM dear sister. May Allaah bless you with something good this world and hereafter and may Allaah admit your mother to Al-firdows. ameen

Remember to always make dua for her ukhti, for the dua of a righteous child is always accepted!

haya1

asslamualikum wrwb
my dear sister i don't have words i really don't know what to say, your story made me cry sis and i salute you, your patience sis, and may Allah SWT raise your ranks in jannah for being so patient, and not losing hope..
may Allah SWT reaward you, your MOTHER and your whole family jannah..:)
i love you sister :*
jazakAllah for sharing this i have learned alot from your story sis.. may Allah grant everyone patience like you and your mother:)

ahmed3711

salam alekoum Ayesha

we got to read every single word from your story we are one family :)
may Allah reward you , your family & all Muslims in life & the hereafter Inshallah

When I was writing my story down I wasn't even expecting one comment, since its so so long but MashaAllah all your comments have motivated me so so much! I can't tell how much I'm moved and touched deep within! May Allah SWT reward you all in all kind of ways! Aameen!
Yesterday I was sort of sad but all your comments (and the PMs regarding the story) cheered me up and inspired me in ways words cannot describe!
You'll all be in my prayers InshaAllah!
Stay Blessed
Wassalam! :hijabi:

a_stranger

A glad tiding for you sister:

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال: ( يقول الله تعالى : ما لعبدي المؤمن عندي جزاءٌ إذا قبضت صفيه من أهل الدنيا ثم احتسبه إلا الجنة ) رواه البخاري .

I shall try to translate it is not exact translation:

This. Hadith from bukhari it say :Allah says that the reward for my believing slave if I took his close Relative or friend except Janna .

Dear sister the meeting of Janna is eternal with no fears , no sadness , no pain .........let us work for Janna.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa alaikum salaam sis,

the way you wrote, the pain through which you went (and maybe still going) can be well understood. i wonder how many readers read your post without their eyes shedding tears. its one of the blessing of Allah that you being so young have such solid iman in such circumstances where even mature people many times fail.

my dad has colon cancer and had surgery to take out the tumor and has done 2 chemos (6 needed), so i can understand what a person goes thru.

may Allah bless you and your family and give your mom a home in Jannah where she will never feel any pain. may Allah cure your dad and keep your family safe ameen. and sister, you can do well for Islam and become a doc too inshallah. you dont have to sacrifice one dream for the other.

take care
was salaam

zainali

assamualikum

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu sisters and brothers,
Alright, so I joined TTI about two weeks back but never really got the time to write more about me. Now before I start I want to make it clear that I'm not a revert so in case you're looking for reversion stories please visit this thread instead www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20400
My story is very very very long so Im dividing it into 6 posts! Please read it if you have the time to, it would mean a lot to me. JazakAllah Khair!

My story starts in the June of 2009. Being the only child I was always very close to my parents, especially my mother. Alright, so my mother, who NEVER complained about anything started feeling this pain at the right side of her chest. She never really took it seriously, especially after she talked to her doctor sister (Aunt B) about it who said it's probably only a muscle spasm, she started ignoring it. But one day she had this thought in her mind that maybe she should get herself checked. Around the 10th of June, she got herself checked at a local laboratory! And the next day I can clearly say was the worst day of my life. I still remember every single detail about that day. I was in our room when I heard our main gate open, she walked in with the reports in her right hand and her eyes were swollen red crying. I rushed to her and asked what the reports said, and she said three words that literally changed my life forever, and i quote,
"I have cancer".
For a moment I was just blank. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do! I wanted it to be a nightmare, anything, but not reality. After that I remember hearing Aunt S. cry and I ran to my room. I'm a very calm person by nature and I never display my emotions in front of other people. But that day, I remember well, I rushed to my room and cried and shouted and protested. I asked Allah why me? I asked him for mercy! Asked him for help, all the while screaming and crying! (I was only 14) My parents came into the room too. I could still hear my aunt crying outside. My mother sat with me (I was lying on the bed, my face in the pillows, crying!). She hugged me, kissed me but was at a loss of words. She was crying herself too but wanted me not to cry!
My mother made me talk to my Aunt N. who herself had been through a lot in life but MashaAllah was a very optimistic person. She told me a lot of women that have breast cancer are doing perfectly fine so I don‘t need to worry. She said my mother will get cured and everything will be back to normal soon InshaAllah. That relieved me a little!
On the 13th of June, we went to Aunt N’s house. The city she lived in was almost 6 hours away from ours, but it had a hospital that was well known for treating cancer patients.
The first few days went fine. We would go to the hospital early in the morning and return back late. There were forms to be filled, payments to be made and rest of the formalities to be met. The tests showed she had a malignant cancer tumor (a cancerous tumor that can spread to other parts of the body from the part it originated) in her right breast. An operation to remove the tumor along with the nodes under her right arm was planned.
The date of her surgery was finalized and she had her operation go on well Alhamdullilah. When she got home after the operation she had a tube inserted inside this hole that was made a little way under her arm to let out the discharge into this small ball that was attached to that tube. We had to empty the tube every time the liquid inside crossed a certain scale. It was a very painful process for me because the liquid had plenty of blood clots and what not inside. A few days after that she started getting her chemotherapy, (Chemotherapy has sessions after every 21 or so days. Every patient has a different sort of chemotherapy. Her’s was almost 4 drips every 21 days) Anyway, so she was getting her chemotherapy after the operation and she was losing her hair with every passing day due to it. She had extremely long and beautiful black hair MashaAllah. There came a time when she lost all the hair from her head and the hair of her eyebrows. We had to go to our village for Eid (like always) and we had to make her a wig because she didn’t want anyone other than our immediate family to know about her illness. She talked with everyone like nothing had happened and nobody got a clue about her illness. When there would be nobody in the room I would often see her rolling on the bed with pain, this time, in her stomach. We thought it was only chemotherapy’s side effect but the real story was different.

assalamualikum sister ,

The pain that you have gone through can only be understood by you and close people to you , we can just imagine , but inshallah we all will pray for you that may allah bless your mum and grant her heaven inshallah , may allah give patients to you and your family specially to your father ameen , we all pray for your aunt may she be blessed with good health ameen , alhamdulillah i really really appreciate one thing that is your firm believe in allah swt alhamdulillah may allah swt reward you for that , its really an inspiration for all of us to have complete believe in allah swt and never give up hope what ever might be that situation ,

sister i can just, some what know your pain as one of my aunt is having cancer may allah swt bless her and give her best of health , she is going through chemotherapy and how her life has changed i exactly know it , please pray for her ...

jazakhallah

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu sisters and brothers!
I am very short of time and I'm going to my village tomorrow (AGAIN) so won't be able to get on TTI for some more days no matter how much I try, because for some reason my dad's cell phone just wouldn't let me log in and i dont have a cell phone so you can guess!
SO...I'll make this quick, you people are so beautiful at hearts, i do regret not coming here before and thinking where all the nice people in the world were, i had no idea they'd be here, at TTI! :p
Anyway, I'm speechless! Truly truly speechless (and i'm normally good at words!)!
All I can do is, pray for you all! and please don't overestimate me, I'm surely worse than the lot! May Allah SWT grant you all high ranks in the Jannah, may he ease tensions and sufferings of the Muslim Ummah, may He guide the nonmuslims to the one and divine truth and may he reward you with blessings, smiles and prosperity in this world and the hereafter!
I'll try answering back your comments individually once i;m back InshaAllah!
Wassalam

muslim-girl

SubhanaAllah

Ohhh sister.. Your story made me Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrry subhanaAllah..
So beautiful and young strong sister.. may Allah always have mercy on you, your mother and dear father.. Amiin...
I wish i could give you a BIG BIG huge and tell you, " you are never alone habibti" .. Allah is always there for u, and inshaAllah the rest of the ummah..
If u need to talk, im always here for you hayatii..

May Allah give your mum janaah firdows.. amiin

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Ohhh sister.. Your story made me Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrry subhanaAllah..
So beautiful and young strong sister.. may Allah always have mercy on you, your mother and dear father.. Amiin...
I wish i could give you a BIG BIG huge and tell you, " you are never alone habibti" .. Allah is always there for u, and inshaAllah the rest of the ummah..
If u need to talk, im always here for you hayatii..

May Allah give your mum janaah firdows.. amiin

JazakAllah Khairan sister for such a touching comment! May Allah SWT reward you and the entire Muslim Ummah with countless jewels of faith, joy, smiles and prosperity in this life and in the hereafter! And may Allah SWT help us become better muslims! Amen!
Once again! JazakAllah Khairan! :)

Dear Sister, Jazakallah, I really appreciate your patience, and sister I pray for you and the whole muslims of the world, May Allah reward you with good deeds in here and hereafter. Ameen

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Dear Sister, Jazakallah, I really appreciate your patience, and sister I pray for you and the whole muslims of the world, May Allah reward you with good deeds in here and hereafter. Ameen
JazakAllahu Khairan brother. I pray the same and more for your and the entire Ummah, in sha Allah!

Seeking Peace

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb Sister AyeshaPKS

sister your story has made me cry...i know what you went through and still might be going through...i've lost both my parents....i know the suffering of trying to breath without a mother....i know very well the kind of vultures that inhabitate this world...i don't have words to express...i know your pain believe me i do...

but the fact is we all are going to die one day or the other...and its our deeds that will matter when we will be asked to answer for the life spent in this world...sister try to be a very good daughter for righteous children are "Sadqa-e-Jareya" for their parents...try to pay back for your mother's love by being a source of forgiveness and higher ranks in Jannah In Shaa Allah...that is all we can do for them In Shaa Allah...

may Allah S.W.T grant our parents His Forgiveness and bless them with His Eternal Rehmat.....may you be in the Protection of Allah S.W.T...ameen sum ameen..

take care sister, stay blessed...

W'S..

Eman Yousuf

:salam:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

Very heart touching sister, may Allah (swa) grant your mother jannatul firdous ameen, and have mercy and sakina on you and your entire family.

This is all nothing but test in our life and ibraat for others.

wa salaam