My Time Here

fatimabilals

:salam2:
Brothers and sisters at TTI:
It's 3 years since I joined the site. Lately I hav written 500 posts. I have, alhamdulillah benifitted alot frm d site. I really feel really very proud when I post a benificial thread, although I have hardly done so.

My age is so meagre that some sister one day really asked me r u really dis much? I really liked dat.

When I joined the website, I was in Saudi Arabia, very close to the Holy Land, yet very far frm my native land. In this environment I was motivated to wear a head-scarf at a really very early age, n I could never dream of ever going in front of a non-mahram widout a scarf even at the age of 11 yrs. Even when I came to India, I would never remove it. In 6 months, I would never go far without my burqa, n now i can't imagine being without these two things

Some office problems forced my father to resign n v had to com back, leaving the holy land. The greatest challenge b4 us was my headscarf since most schools here r co-ed.

I live in a country where Islam is realy endangered, where when u see a burqa-clad woman, u r really very grateful to Allah. Sill in such an environment, my school principal, a punjabi gav me permisssion for headscarf(as I hav mentioned many a time b4) lookin at my academic status n i think i will really be thankful to her for d rest of my life.

I grew up in a family where Islam is deep-rooted. My father motivated my brother to be a hafiz at a meagre age of 8 alhamdulillah.

Even in all thes times TTI has been an active part of my life. I hav been absent frm d site for a long time bcuz of my education, but I hope inshAllah dat d website will be my life till my last breath:tti_sister:

Since I had vacations for 2 months I actively participated in all d activities on d website. Now my vacations r over, n i may hav no time since now I hav advanced to grade 9. Next yr it will be even more difficult, since i will progress to boards(bros n sis in india n pakistan will understand).

Jazakallahu-khairan, brothers n sisters, n pls pray for my education

I will be comin to d website at regular intervals, inshAllah

Wassalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh dear respected little (I hated a lot when people called me by that "little" but hope you do not) Sister in Islam.

What we have is the blessings of Allah and what we do not have is also blessings of Allah. We just need to move forward with a sincere heart to fulfil our duty towards Allah. It is us who will be responsible for our acts when we become a Mukallaf. We will surely be asked.

Tests will surely be faced and we need to be firm. Even the test is so strong to the extend which will chop us into pieces, make sure you do not surrender infront of Shatan. At the end, believers are those who will be delighted inshaAllah.

Education is so important for a Muslimah my dear. Never let your worldy desires make you get a bad result in your studies. Sinerity and dua is the key for an intelligent brain and powerful heart. The more the person sins, the weaker the memory and power of brain will be. (Ever wonder why young ones find it very easy to byheart things?)

Move foward and never look back sister. But make sure you are careful for the dangerous obstacles on your path. Never obey anybody who orders you to do something against Quran and Sunnah. Make 'Ulama as your best friends so that you will inshaAllah be succeeded.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - first things first - wow! your at such a kool age lol, do not worry about your time on TTI - yes it is a marvelous place and the people are marvelous too! but there is a world out there that needs standing upto (unfortunately) - the wordly education is good - just dont forget why were really here :D

Your aboard the "Time Train" it never stops for no one.
Use it wisely.

so buckle up
smile on
go face the world.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Alhamdolillah we have such good minds in little children who are enthusiastic about their religion MashAllah. I fully understand the situation that you are going through especially in India where you see so many unislamic stuff arround all the time and it makes even more worse when we see fellow muslims also blindly following unethical and unislamic code of life. I appreciate you for recognizing it and finding it not good. but Allah test His loved ones. May this is a test from Allah for you and your family. Just pray for goodness and May you be successful in your education Ameeen.

Keep me in your prayers.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicumu saalam dear sister

Mashallah it is so beautiful and insparing dear sister everything that you said SuhanAllah.

May Allah reword you with good and protect you.Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Masha'Allah sis
its truly very inspiring...Life is a test soo keep striving
keep up the good work and never give up :D
its good to hav u back :D :D :D :D :D
wasalamu alaikum

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

mashallah, you must have seen the TTI straight from its birth.

may Allah give you success of both worlds.

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam sister,
it has been really nice to have you around!!!

"Life is a collection of changes. So don't avoid changes. Take every change as a challenge. Some give success & some act as the stepping stone to success."

"Never pray for an easier life, pray to be a stronger person. Never pray for tasks equal to your power but for power equal to conquer your tasks!"

I wish u all the success and prosperity and an extremely wonderful life ahead!!!
May ALLAH protect you and all muslimeen from every evil!!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
MashAllah, they are all true what you have said. May Allah make things easy for you ameen. Just to share, I rediscovered my strength to do more sunnah/nawafil prayers after seeing one hadith posted by someone here in TTI sometime ago. You know as insaan, we do forget things and TTI members helped remind me things I forget. JazakhAllah khairan.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum dear ukhti

insha Allah it'll be easy for you insha Allah and i'll do remember you in my duas. good luck with you education and do enjoy it:) I really do liked your posts and insha Allah i hope to have you again back with us.:hearts:

Best regard

from your sis in ISLAM:hijabi:

wasalam