my umrah experience

zainali

assalamualikum i hope everybody is doing well by allah's grace ,

last ramdan during last ten days i got the opportunity alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah to visit mecca and madina , alhamdulillah it was the best experience in the whole world i cant explain you guys how it was just out of this world , as it was ramdan mecca was over populated with crowd alhamdulillah and i went for umrah it was like every one looking for place as the salah time was coming close it was like pushing but the moment i enter mecca every thing just moved aside and just the view of kabah was in my eyes alhamdulillah , i felt like i have come to some different place alhamdulillah , and when i first saw the kabah alhamdulillah i was almost crying and i thank allah swt that i got this opportunity , i just wish and ask all the brother and sister who coudnt go to mecca plz plz go dont think twice just try and go , may allah swt give us more chance to visit mecca and madina ameen , The experience is just amazing during my stay i tried my best to be in mecca all the time alhamdulillah and when i was breaking my fast i was seating near kabah i can never for get this time in my life .

this was my umrah experience ..........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhi

Alhmadulilah dear brother, for your given oportunity. InshAllah you did not forgeten us in your duas, and all our Muslim Ummah.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us.

strive-may-i

assalamualikum i hope everybody is doing well by allah's grace ,

last ramdan during last ten days i got the opportunity alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah to visit mecca and madina , alhamdulillah it was the best experience in the whole world i cant explain you guys how it was just out of this world , as it was ramdan mecca was over populated with crowd alhamdulillah and i went for umrah it was like every one looking for place as the salah time was coming close it was like pushing but the moment i enter mecca every thing just moved aside and just the view of kabah was in my eyes alhamdulillah , i felt like i have come to some different place alhamdulillah , and when i first saw the kabah alhamdulillah i was almost crying and i thank allah swt that i got this opportunity , i just wish and ask all the brother and sister who coudnt go to mecca plz plz go dont think twice just try and go , may allah swt give us more chance to visit mecca and madina ameen , The experience is just amazing during my stay i tried my best to be in mecca all the time alhamdulillah and when i was breaking my fast i was seating near kabah i can never for get this time in my life .

this was my umrah experience ..........

Walaikum Ssalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Plans ...Insha Allah.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullahu wa barakathu.........

Alhamdulilla .................subhanAllah ya brother very true its an unforgettable experience a muslim could ever have.
Really when i saw the ka'aba at first i couldnt believe my eyes that i was there and it was such an awesome moments.Wished could stay there fof lil longer....InshaAllah

May Allah(swt) grant all the muslims an oppurtunity to visit the holy places and also to perform hajj atleast ones in a lifetime ......ameen ya rabb

jazzakallahu khiran brother for sharing .This has taken me back to my wonderful experience :)

zainali

assalamualikum,

thank u sister asja and alhamdulilllah i did prayed for the muslim ummah specially our sisters and brothers in syria and burma may allah swt protect them and give them patients ameen summa ameen .

zainali

assalamualikum bro,

may allah swt full fill all your plans and may you get chance to go to mecca inshallah .

zainali

Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullahu wa barakathu.........

Alhamdulilla .................subhanAllah ya brother very true its an unforgettable experience a muslim could ever have.
Really when i saw the ka'aba at first i couldnt believe my eyes that i was there and it was such an awesome moments.Wished could stay there fof lil longer....InshaAllah

May Allah(swt) grant all the muslims an oppurtunity to visit the holy places and also to perform hajj atleast ones in a lifetime ......ameen ya rabb

jazzakallahu khiran brother for sharing .This has taken me back to my wonderful experience :)

waalikumassalam,

alhamdulillah sis nice to hear that you got reminded of your days spend in mecca, it always bring a smile and a great feeling in our heart alhamdulillah .