MY UMRAH TRIP

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
Assalamualaikum,my dear brothers and sisters.
I haven't posted since a long time.My family and I have completed our umrah sucessfully in this ramadan alhamdulillah!!!!:tti_sister:
We left for makkah on thursday 17th of september which was the 27th of ramadan at 4:30.its a ten hour drive from riyadh.And we performed our umrah on th 28th of ramadan.Infact i was performing the sa3ee when shaikh sudais was making the dua during the prayer.I had to stop for the dua and then i continued the sa3ee after dua.the rush was unbelievable(ofcourse you might have seen it on tv) and infact me and my sister got lost after the tawaf.I performed the eid prayer in makkah and then after four hours we left for riyadh.This was the best eid I have ever celabrated and I ask allah (swt) to give everyone of you the chance to celebrate eid in makkah.I can hardly explain how it feels to hear the takbeer and the adhan and the salaah i can just go on and on:salah::mashallah:.I prayed for everyone of you there and now I want all of you to pray to allah (swt)to accept me and my family's umrah and duas.
your sister in islam,
amina abdulmalik.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
MasaAllah ya sister MAsaAllah , may Allah acceptsyour prays and Umrah inshaallah :D I want to feel the same amusing moments :D whenever I watch hajj or umrah videos my heart tries to fly :( inshaallah one day I could be there also..

Pharma_Sister

Mashallah congratulations. May Allah Azzawajal accept yours and your family member's Umrah, Ameen.

Alhamdulillah I myself just came back with my family from Umrah last month, but sadly we were not able to perform Umrah during Ramadan (had problems with getting time off from work in the first place and could only manage the first 2 weeks in August). But Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah it was not very busy and we were able to perform our duties and read our Salah without any difficulty.

Inshallah may we all be given the tawfeeq of performing Umrah during the Holy Month of Ramadan and performing Hajj at least once in our lifetime, Ameen.

Congratulations once again.

Wasalaamoalaikum.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
May Allah accept ur Omrah

about me I performed it 2 times this Ramadhan :) ma sha Allah

whenever I wanna perform it I can , only takes 2 hours for me

al 7amdulillah I'm so lucky :)

zainali

alhamdulillah
nice to hear that sister , may allah give u all the rewards for doing so ameen.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakeekum,

May Allah accept yours and your familys umrah insha allah...:tti_sister:

Alhamdlillah i won a umrah ticket 3 days ago, i won it for my mom, so insha allah she gets a chance to go...

salam,

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Congrat to you mashAllah.

But I feel very sad, I'm yet able to perform umrah or Hajj. If anyone going for umrah after this pls make du'a for me and our brothers and sisters who are not able to do so yet.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
ASSALAMUALAIKUM SISTER AMINA, MAY ALLAH ACCEPT IT FROM U AND HAV MERCY ON U N UR FAMILY.

UR SISTER IN ISLAM.

abdellah007

Mashallah congratulations. May Allah Azzawajal accept yours and your family member's Umrah, Ameen.

Alhamdulillah I myself just came back with my family from Umrah last month, but sadly we were not able to perform Umrah during Ramadan (had problems with getting time off from work in the first place and could only manage the first 2 weeks in August). But Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah it was not very busy and we were able to perform our duties and read our Salah without any difficulty.

Inshallah may we all be given the tawfeeq of performing Umrah during the Holy Month of Ramadan and performing Hajj at least once in our lifetime, Ameen.

Congratulations once again.

Wasalaamoalaikum.

I was there for Umrah before Ramadan too, I wasn able to perform it in Ramadan due to work.
sister Amina May Allah accept your Umrah Ya rab.