My uncle passed away. . .

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

i've got some very sad news to share. My uncle passed away this monday.Please keep him in your prayers.

He came back from America two weeks ago with health complications. It's just so hard to believe. it was so sudden. He was sick and got really serious last week but it never crossed our minds he won't be back in good health. My aunty(my father's sister) is in horrible mess. Their relation was really strained. It got warm only recently. After decades of horrible and hard incidents, he came to her with love and respect and now he passed away. She just can't believe it when he decided to treat her like his very own, His time was up. It's like a test after another.

I request all of you to please pray that Allah makes the life of grave and akhira easy for him and grants him Jannah Al firdous. To forgive his sins and accept his good deeds. And that he and my aunty are blessed with a wonderful afterlife together.

Jazakallah khair.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

P.S. and i'm sorry for my last thread. things at home were already stressed and that incident made me angry. It was directed to no one Inshaa'Allah. Things "do" get out of hand sometime when there is tension at home, she's one of my fav. aunt and my father's fav, sister.i was stressed. So forgive me, I'm really sorry.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum

may Allaah have mercy on his soul and forgive him. May Allaah grant him jannah. ameen

I ask Allaah to give you and your family sabr.....remember that we all came from him and to him we shall return ONE DAY.

*hug* ......I love YOU for Allaah's sake and wish you nothing but blessings. May Allaah protect your beautiful soul. ameen

IbnAhmad

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon. I pray Allah SWT forgives your Uncle and has mercy on him, and I pray that he unites him with his family in Jannah Tul Firdows. Aameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I'll INSHA ALLAH make dua for him..

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS HELP ALL OF US

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon... May Allah (swt) grant him a place in jannah and give sabr to his family ameen.

ansari

STRANGER...
Walikum asalaam,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
May Allah save him from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant him highest place in Jannah- Ameen

JenGiove

Oh my sister and friend,

I grieve with you for you are always in my hearty. Your pain is mine and may Creator hold your whole family in his heart as well. May your Uncle find the peace of love and forgiveness that he seemed to be looking for and may your Auntie be allowed to join him in love when her time arrives. I miss you very much sweetie.

Abdul25

Logical Believer

انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون

it is always hard to see the loved ones departed :( even harder when you are away. May Allah save him from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant him highest place in Jannah- Ameen

a_stranger

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ اْلأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ، وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ [وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ]

Allahhum maghfirlahu warhamhu wa'fu 'anhu wa 'afihee wa-akrim nuzuluhu wa was-si' mudkhalahu, waghsilhu bil maee wath thalji wal bardi, wa naq-qihi minal 'khataya Kama yunaq- qath thawbul abyadu minad danasi, wa abdilhu daran Khayram min darihi, wa ahlan Khayram min ahlihi wa zawjan khayrum min-zawjihi, wa adkhil hul jan-nata, waqihi fitnatal qabri wa 'Azaban nar

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.
Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)

fatma_said

Bismilahi rahmanir rahim

inna lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun

Inna lillaahi maa ‘akhatha, wa lahu maa ‘a’taa, wa kullu shay’in ‘indahu bi’ajalin musamman . . . faltasbir waltahtasib .

Surely , Allah takes what is His , and what He gives is His , and to all things He has appointed a time … so have patience and be rewarded.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon... May Allaah forgive him and grant him Jannah

SubhanAllaah it's a big reminder on the reality of life; I pray that your family members find patience and Allaah makes things easy for them.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

i've got some very sad news to share. My uncle passed away this monday.Please keep him in your prayers.

He came back from America two weeks ago with health complications. It's just so hard to believe. it was so sudden. He was sick and got really serious last week but it never crossed our minds he won't be back in good health. My aunty(my father's sister) is in horrible mess. Their relation was really strained. It got warm only recently. After decades of horrible and hard incidents, he came to her with love and respect and now he passed away. She just can't believe it when he decided to treat her like his very own, His time was up. It's like a test after another.

I request all of you to please pray that Allah makes the life of grave and akhira easy for him and grants him Jannah Al firdous. To forgive his sins and accept his good deeds. And that he and my aunty are blessed with a wonderful afterlife together.

Jazakallah khair.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

P.S. and i'm sorry for my last thread. things at home were already stressed and that incident made me angry. It was directed to no one Inshaa'Allah. Things "do" get out of hand sometime when there is tension at home, she's one of my fav. aunt and my father's fav, sister.i was stressed. So forgive me, I'm really sorry.

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon
May Allah (swt) bless him with jannat ul firdous and forgive his past sins - ameen

To be honest i just sat here staring at the screen not believing my eyes, i dont even know wat to say, i know exactly who you are talking about and knowing so much about him im just so shocked, SubhanAllah, after all this time he came back things were good and he didn't even know it was his time to go already.

i honestly dont know wat to say but praise Allah (swt) and ponder over how unpredictable this life is. We can only pray for his magfirat, and nothing else.

I apologize if i said something wrong, i should have treated you like my sister in islam and even if you said something wrong, i know how close she is to you, please pass on my condolences and InshAllah keep her company cuz i know she really needs you right now.

JazakAllah khair
:wasalam:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:wasalam: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
Allah swt bestow Mercy on his soul & forgive him & grant him Jannah, & give strength & patience to ur aunt & loved ones Ameen

~baarakallahu feekum

Inshaallah u all are in our duas..

plz Take care dear sister..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Jazakallah khair dear brothers and sisters. Ammen, summa ameen to your duas. It's really kind of you all. I arrived home this evening. Things in village are a bit better. two of my cousins( My aunty's kids) arrived today. My aunty was feeling better in their company. the older one is going to reach Pak today Inshaa'Allah, i hope one of them stays with her and takes the responsibility of bringing some happiness in her life. Her life has always been a mess. . Allah knows best. He must have something good stored for her.

May Allah have mercy on all of us and shower His blessings upon us.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon

May Allah azz zawajal have mercy on him, overlook his sins and enter him to Jannatul Fidaws. Ameen

May Allah azz zawajal grant sabr and make it easy for the family. Ameen

khangul

your sister

may ALLAH grant him high places in jannah ameen and may ALLAH give all your family sabr ameen.

sorry for the late reply and short message , i wanted to make a huge post for u but muhammad abu bakar is slamming his hands on keys.big big huggs.