My workz (Happy New hijri year 1429)

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Hope to find all my brothers & sister in the highest state of Imaan.
Here I am presenting you with one of my works.
That’s the best i could do I must say for wishing you all a blessed New year
(Attachment can be bit slow while opening hope u all like it Inshallah):shymuslima1:.
Here wishing you all the best this New Hijri year. May all the peace and blessing of
Allah be showered upon you all & your families.(Ameen)
May Allah SWT always guide you all to the right path.I pray may you all be under the
shade of Allah SWT in the hereafter Inshallah & He the All mighty ease all your
difficulties in both the worlds.Allahumma Alf Ameeeeeen:tti_sister:
Apologise me if I have ever offended any one here.

:wasalam:

Attachments

• LIGHT UPON LIGHT.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 29

warda A

Sister
mashallah

:ma::ma::ma::ma:
thank you sister for that it was really beautiful

May Allah reward you for your efforts inshallah
:hearts:
:tti_sister:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum sister.

Saying happy new hijri year is incorrect, we have our `Eids and our resolutions are in our tawbah (remember that Allaah commanded us to make tawbah). It is only an imitation of the pagans greetings, so these greetings when they become common amongst the people tarnish the pure simple way of Islaam. If there was any good in saying Happy New Hijri Year, the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam would have surely commanded us to it.

On another note, I wonder if people waited for 12:00am and started sending texts to eachother. If they did then they are silly since we go by the lunar calender, in which a new day is defined by the sunsetting lol. :)

Allahu_Hassbi

Saying happy new hijri year is incorrect, we have our `Eids and our resolutions are in our tawbah (remember that Allaah commanded us to make tawbah). It is only an imitation of the pagans greetings, so these greetings when they become common amongst the people tarnish the pure simple way of Islaam. If there was any good in saying Happy New Hijri Year, the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam would have surely commanded us to it.

On another note, I wonder if people waited for 12:00am and started sending texts to eachother. If they did then they are silly since we go by the lunar calender, in which a new day is defined by the sunsetting lol. :)

O.k.!
I absoloutly agree with u.I regret 4 my ignorance.
I created this just to make some of my frndz aware that our Islamic new year was coming up & they should not go on wishing every one Happy 2008 & they were liking giving this ugly look at me, thinking I was a total weirdo or somthing & showing that they were completely unaware of it & kept wishing happy 2008 & blah blah blah.And it was really irritating to see our Ummah like this.Thats when i decided to do something to make them aware that we should not be a part of their celebrations.
As for my my post, it was just portraying with only prayers for my brothers & sisters here @ TTI that they should have a peaceful year coming up ahead.Inshallah.

And Jazak Allahu Khair sister warda A for liking same.:hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

salam aleikum
thanks brother

sister it was very beautiful presentation though .I loved the pictures :)

waaleikum salam

Allahu_Hassbi

salam aleikum
thanks brother

sister it was very beautiful presentation though .I loved the pictures :)

waaleikum salam

Wa Alaikum Aslaam!
Jazak Allahu Khair sister for liking it.
I am also creating another one on the importance of Salat.
Will post it soon Inshallah.