Myriam Francois-Cerrah

alf2

Islam is a way of life
The bloke speaking from the Statesman is also really good. Although i hate debates like this, it gets heated and everyone starts to speak at once -.-

justoneofmillion

:salam2:The sister is a Smart cookie ..May Allah swt make her path easier in whatever she s trying to achieve.Given the fact that she s At Oxford ,Isn t she one of the Students of Dr Tariq Ramadan because he is Professor of contemporary Muslim theology there.I know that she s half French as well so am sure she must be very familiar with his work ,Just a curiosity..

BigAk

She is awesome

Truly... Ms. Cerrah was an actress. She played little Margaret Dashwood in Sense & Sensiblity 1995) converted about 6 years ago!! subhanAllah.

It's amazing to me how; despite all the negative & false publicity of the image of women in Islam, you still find the majority of converts are women.

{ يريدون ليطفئوا نور الله بأفواههم والله متم نوره ولو كره الكافرون (8) هو الذى أرسل رسوله بالهدى ودين الحق ليظهره على الدين كله ولو كره المشركون(9

D.Ahmed

Believer
Truly... Ms. Cerrah was an actress. She played little Margaret Dashwood in Sense & Sensiblity 1995) converted about 6 years ago!! subhanAllah.

It's amazing to me how; despite all the negative & false publicity of the image of women in Islam, you still find the majority of converts are women.

{ يريدون ليطفئوا نور الله بأفواههم والله متم نوره ولو كره الكافرون (8) هو الذى أرسل رسوله بالهدى ودين الحق ليظهره على الدين كله ولو كره المشركون(9

:salam2:

No brother you got that wrong the person that played that part was called Lucy Boynton
Sister was Mariem was never a actress. :)