NASA pictures of Ka'aba Musharafa & Masjid Al-Nabawi

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

101639f520ad9.jpg

Subhanallah, Walhamdullah, Wa la ilaha ila Allah, Wallahu Akbar Kabeera Walhamdullahi Katheera, Wa Subhana Allahi Bokratan Wa Aseela'a

:wasalam:

massi

:salam2: :astag:
if NASA will say it's false....faking.... what we will say...
the rule is Don't believe Don't lie it .:)

q8penpals

Salam

I have no knowledge as to whether it was actually NASA who took that picture or not, but Google Earth's views are MUCH clearer than the picture that was posted - you can actually see little speckles of people going around the Kaaba on Google Earth!

It really is amazing - if you have never used Google Earth, be careful - it can be addicting!!

Lana

malam

I dont know why some people make a big deal out of this stuff, and our peoplw fall into their trap, and then later, they find themselves in a clumsy situation defending their view...
The Glow is clearly due to the extensive use of premium quality white marble in the Haramain.

No wonder these places shine on Earth, but the shine is that of Knowledge and Iman

haris

Patience
salam

I dont know about NASA but if u look at it using "google earth" it shows u the same image. I mean all black but Kaba is white (WALLAH-UL_ALLAM)

Wsalam

haris

Patience
Salam

Brother Saifu deen i wanted to ask u something but dont take it wrong.
Why do u have a picture of Gandhi as avatar. (just curious)

wsalam

massi

don't worry it's very famous I have seen its in "..expose of boook.." and the
big mistake that they give it to the people and with a short story .but we can't bleive it or lie about it.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Salam

Brother Saifu deen i wanted to ask u something but dont take it wrong.
Why do u have a picture of Gandhi as avatar. (just curious)

wsalam

Because he was simply a humble individual. Similarly I like Mandella and many other non-muslims, who showed good character thats all...
I hope I answered your question. (I'll remove the avatar, as it may mislead others into something else inshallah.

Our beloved Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and the Companions (RA), are our role models. Beautiful characters, behaviour, strong Imaan, and fear of Allah (swt).

Islam!!yay

well brother saifu deen the mosque is built with white marbles while the villages around the mosque is just built with normal stones thats why these areas are dark

i think we shouldnt jump to conclusions that allah is shinging the light on the mosque although i would really love allah if he will do it but its not :astag:

the shine is man made

haris

Patience
salam

well u answered it and u dont have to change it anyway. I was just curious.
thanx anyway

wsalam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

well brother saifu deen the mosque is built with white marbles while the villages around the mosque is just built with normal stones thats why these areas are dark

i think we shouldnt jump to conclusions that allah is shinging the light on the mosque although i would really love allah if he will do it but its not :astag:

the shine is man made

Subhanallah, Inshallah I'll refrain from such a thing in the future inshallah. :astag: ...

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
well obviously

Well obviously- makkah is in a desert and the streets are all dusty, while the Kaba and it's surrounding is made from white marble that refelect light. Same for masjid an-Nabawi. Any one who has been on Hajj will know what i'm talking about.

Yes i believe the Haramin (two Sacred places) are Sacred and Holy and Blessed but i don't need Google Earth to tell me that... i believe with out seeing.