Nasheed : They have killed me .. (( a story of an addict ))

moha19

Bismillah
zaid el fawaz Nasheed : They have killed me .. (( a story of an addict ))

you wanted this nasheed:marockia09

I saw it on a topic of you; I tried to pm you; but your storage is full and thats why; I couldn't post you

Hope that you were looking for this nasheed

its also on youtube: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=yNOYDWc6bn0

assalamoe aleikom

Attachments

• Nasheed They have killed me .. (( a story of an addict )).mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 219

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:salam2:

Here's the translation, Akhi :hijabi:

"At the beginning of the clip the policeman tells the young man :
Tirky ,, Tirky wake up ,, wake up and pray a little ,, you have 3 hours left. . ."

O you caller of my end summoning me ,, Carry away my peace to my relations for they have killed me ..
They feared the eyes of the Blamers ,, If only they Feared on me the heroin's Daggers ..
The things me hands committed when I stole from them ,, they didn't notice my condition they haven't asked me ..
How many times they knew I'm an addict ,, they didn't report me they haven't stop me ..
I've surrendered my life to remorse and bawdry ,, so much that my eyelids had blistered regretting me ..
Where are my laughing companions ?? and where are the one's who screwed my life up and didn't visit me ..
And with what tears my father shall console me ?? and with what regretful poetry he shall bewail me ..
And with what lost face I shall tell you ?? for I'm the obsessive ,, the opium's seller ..
Until I have ended into a complete loss ,, so "Tears of my eyes" Say farewell to my lost life ..