Need Answer.. Urgent help!!!!

jahid89

:salam2:
i need ans for ma sister which have this problm...
I am surrounded with Islam people for 20 years and my husband is an Islam, but when I knew that the 10 commandments were written by God's own finger (Exodus 31:18, Exodus 24:10,12) and because of that it is eternal, immortal and forever,( P...salms 111:7-8, Ecclesiastes 3:14) I cancelled my interest in Islam because of this verse Isaiah 8:20..To the law and to the testimony (10 commandments in Exodus 20:3-17) If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light ( no truth) in them. .... And the Islam disobey one of the commandments of God, the 4th commandments in Exodus 20:8-11 its because the Islam hates the Jews and the Islam made their own holy day which is Friday, instead of the seventh day of the week which is Saturday. And I can't consider Prophet Muhammad was a true prophet of God because of that... And aside from that, the promise was given to Israel. Please read Numbers 24:17 or the whole Chapter in Numbers 24..... What God said pertained to Ismael in the Bible? Genesis 16:11-12..He will be a wild man and his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him. After the book of Genesis the story of Ismail was dis-appeared. And the whole Bible always talked about the Israel the descendants of Jacob. So, the new testament in the Bible i believe, never talk about Muhammad a single word and as a prophet, and I live in Saudi Arabia, Bible is not allow to read. Why,Why, Why???????????

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

i am sure my dear brothers and systers will respond to you. All i can say:

5:3
This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

50:38
Sahih International
And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.

And on the authority of Waabisah bin Ma'bad (radiAllaahu anhu) who said :

I came to the Messenger of ALLAH (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and he said : "You have come to ask about righteousness". I said : "Yes".

He said : "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels at ease and the heart feels tranquil. And wrongdoing is that which wavers in the soul and causes uneasiness in the breast, even though people have repeatedly given their legal opinion [in its favour]."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If you choose not to understand..what do you wish from us. You complain that the Bible is not available in Saudi Arabia..but you have access to on line Bibles.

I do not see what it is that you are seeking.

a_stranger

You are most welcom.
I live in Suadi Arabia I have two Bibles in my house , I can read if I choose to do so. AlhamduliAllah I read Quran which the exact words of Allah my and your creator. I choose to read Quran since it tell me exactly who is God , who are his prophets .......Quran tell me to ponder in the creation of God and feel his signs around me , free from any corruption , it was revealed in the same language I read. please open your heart to the truth then you will find it.

lovefordeen

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

...your sister have certain doubts in your mind regarding the credibility of islam...plz show this post to her

now let me confess that iam just a student of knowledge and no scholar by any means...i'm just trying to help you and please God..i have very little knowledge of the bible ...

but i acknowledge the fact that there injeel(Gospel) was given to isa(as)...and torah to musa(as)...because islam teaches us to beleive in Allah's messengers and scriptures...isa(as) is a messenger of Allah..and so was musa(as)...

muslims recognize them and love them as they where messengers of God and their messege to the world was to worship one God...

But the sad part is that with time,the people in authority started to change these scriptures for wordly benefits...
and that's how some people began to be misguided..isa(as) never spoke a lie against Allah...He never said that he was the son of God...only the priests changed his words for their own benefit...

Allah say in the Quran:

In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery(61:6)

as translatd by yusuf ali

so it is evident that isa(as) spoke of muhammed(saws)

i hope these videos by zakir naik on muhammed(saws) being foretold in torah and biblre will help(if God so pleases)

Dr. Zakir Naik: Prophet Muhammad(as) foretold in the Torah and Bible parts 1,2 and 3

please click on the folloeing links:

http://youtu.be/n2NZqrJ3AKg

http://youtu.be/orPqlRnXBQU

http://youtu.be/x-s3WAx47-g

God acknowledges the previous scriptures sent by Him and also curses thoses who changes the scriptures God says in the Qur'an:

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.
(2:79)

as translated by yusuf ali

Quran will be protected by Allah as He says:

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)

(15:9)

as translated by yusuf ali

i don't think if such a claim is merely made by man,then God will keep quiet ,do you???so this is enough evidence thatQur'an is the revelation of God and that is protected(all praise belongs to God)

and as regarding your feelings that muhammed(saws) hated jews ,so you cannot believe in him..sister may i ask,muhammed(saws) acknowledged the original scriptures of jews(torah)..he spoke of a God who asked us to believe in moses(as)...and even isa(as)..and the scriptures given to them...this very fact is enough proof that he(saws) was a messenger of God and didnot speak on his own..how can he be a false prophet when he acknowledges the scriptures before him...

sister,i acknowledge that isa(as) and musa(as) are prophets of God and i love them and beleive that they never spoke a lie against God...they never corrupted the scriptures..

it is some other people who did this...for their own worldy benefit...here are three videos by zakir naik on proof that bible has been corrupted..hope it'll help clear your doubts if God so pleases.

please click the following links for the videos:

http://youtu.be/8GAr84cXhm8

http://youtu.be/2D_JNRmnCFE

(sorry but i couldnt part 3)

sister,this post has been long and i hope i din't bore you to..i think there are many more knowleadgeable muslims here who could hep you (if God pleases)...

just think sister,why are all these brothers and sisters inviting you to islam..what do we get from it..we are not paid..its just for pleasing God...

sister,here's a story of a previoulsy christian preacher who accepted islam and is a sheikh now(all praise belongs to God only)..his name is yusuf estes,it may help you insha'allah....

here's his story

http://youtu.be/ykYACQ5DQmM

http://youtu.be/QMSCniERlSk

i linked just the first 2 parts,if you are intersted ,tell me,i can help you find the others(if God so pleases)

above al ask God to guide you as it is He who guides and not us...and ask for protection from the whispers of shaitan(satan) who is our worst enemy.shaitan woud be very upset when he realizes you are knowing the truth and will try to whisper things to you...ask God for protection from shaitan..

i make dua' for you...for your guidance...ameen

May Allah forgive me if i have said something wrong

assalaamu alaikum wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

rahman2040

Brother they have changed the Sabbath Day..

s we know most Christians of today recognize the first day of the week (Sunday) as the Sabbath day and not the 7th as was ordained in the Law of Israel, within the first ten commandments but does anyone know where this practice started?

The same question is posed for those of Islam: When and why did they start recognizing the Sabbath day as the 6th day?
as Mohammad:saw: ordered that day to be the day of prayer around 1200 years ago.

So what was Mohammad practicing before he was a Muslim? Did he defect from Judaism?

[yt]BrYeP49CQPQ[/yt]

Allah knows best

rahman2040

This is a very nice link explaining Sabbath in Islam and judaism, the site is made by a former Rabbi who became Muslim al hamdulilah.

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-and-Muslims-Agree/jewishsabbath-islamsabbath.htm

Sabbath according to Islam

Introduction

Jewish and Muslim Sabbath, the similarities, the differences and why.

Intention of the Sabbath (Hebrew; Day of Rest)

Is the Sabbath for Remembering God ? Yes, even more so than resting.

The Bible editors humanize God in relation to the Sabbath by saying;

"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done" (Genesis 2:2).

Bible editors took the idea that God rested farther still when they wrote as follows: "In six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed" (Exodus 31: 17).

Is God a human that gets tired and needs to rest and refresh ? Of course not;

"GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie ; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN that he should repent.... (Numbers 19:23)

God in the Quran clarified the matter in His own words when He declared:

"And verily we created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six periods, and naught of weariness touched us" (Quran 50:38 see also v. 15).

Dispelling any human weaknesses attributed to God and showing the intention of the Sabbath is not to rest, but to remember the beautiful Creation God made.

Even Prophet Jesus emphasizes the misinterpretation of the Sabbath;

Mark 3:1-5: Jesus observed the Sabbath, but criticized the Pharisees' overly strict rules and regulations concerning the day of rest. He emphasized throughout his ministry a different purpose for the Sabbath: a day to be enjoyed by the believer, and a time when many normal activities were quite permissible.

The idea that God rests like humans and gets refreshed like humans was also criticized by Jesus. According to John, he declared that God never stops working, even on the Sabbath day (see John 5:16).

According to the Holy Quran, the Final Testament, God does not get tired "Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him" (Quran 2:255), verifying the focus of the Sabbath is not rest, but remembrance.

What day was the Sabbath ?

Today we know that the creation process can be measured in billions of years.

The Bible editors could not have known this. In their eagerness to enjoin Sabbath observance on others they wrote that God rested on the very first Sabbath day after finishing up his work of creating the heavens and the earth.

The six days of creation in the book of Genesis was believed to be like six days of any seven-day week. They believed that the reason the Sabbath day became holy is that God Himself had rested on that day.

The scientific discovery regarding the actual time period of the creation of earth causes concern as to which day the Sabbath actually is. The Sabbath can not be associated with the earth creation because that would mean we would have a Sabbath once every 6 billion years.

The Holy Quran simply designates the "Day of Assembly" in addition to clarifying God does not rest, Hence completely dispelling the incompatible association between the Sabbath and Day of Creation as made in the Bible.

Was the Sabbath on Friday or Saturday ? Another tension in the Bible Corrected by God through the Holy Quran is knowing the exact day to practice the Sabbath.

When the Julian calendar was replaced by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, ten days were deleted in order to bring the calendar in synchronism with the seasons. Thus, 1582-OCT-4 (a Thursday) was followed by 1582-OCT-15 (a Friday), indicating the Sabbath was originally Friday, rather than Saturday.

There is no record in the Bible showing who did this or when he did it. So, the present Jewish Sabbath observance can be traced back, through the discontinuity of 1582 CE into ancient times to an arbitrary choice of day by person or persons unknown.

There is thus no reason to believe that there was a seventh day of creation or that there was any continuous celebration of the Sabbath until the 10th century BCE. It is probable that some Jewish official made an arbitrary selection of the day for the first Sabbath about 3 millennia ago. As history shows the intended day for the Sabbath is Friday as in Islam.

What time was the Sabbath to take place ? The Bible demonstrates that the intended time is for the afternoon, also as in the Islamic teachings;

The Bible makes the strong distinction between day and night, the word "Night" is mentioned in the Jewish Bible ((233)) times yet it is never mentioned in conjunction with the weekly Sabbath,

The Sabbath is always referred to as "The Sabbath Day". In fact, a distinction is made between the Weekly Daytime Sabbath and a monthly 24 Hour Sabbath.

"It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict yourselves; on the ninth day of the month beginning at evening, from evening to evening shall you keep your sabbath." Leviticus 23:32

Hence clarifying there are different types of Sabbaths for different time periods and that the weekly Day Sabath was not intended for 24 hours, but rather for the Daytime as the clear distinction is made in Leviticus 23:32

Who was to follow the Sabbath ?

Israelites ask Muslims "If Abraham's way was the right way, why don't Muslims follow the Saturday Sabbath ?" The Sabbath has nothing to do with Abraham, it was instituted with the Law of Moses.

There is no evidence that Adam and Eve ever celebrated the Sabbath.

The first instruction from God to the Hebrew people to observe the Sabbath appears in Exodus 16:27, when the Hebrew people were wandering in the desert after having escaped from Egyptian captivity and starting to doubt and be disobedient to God. Therefore Hebrews have been worshipping God for centuries without observing the Sabbath.

The second command from God is seen in Exodus 23:12. Both passages were written by Moses circa 1491 BCE. No evidence the Sabbath was observed before then by previous Prophets.

Furthermore, there are 613 laws obligatory for Israelites, yet according to Judaism, not all Israelites have to follow these laws, for example, of those 613 Laws, only certain ones apply to certain tribes of Israelites, the Levi tribe only follows certain parts of the 613 Laws, as well as the Cohen tribe following different sets of the Commandments.

Different laws apply to different types and tribes of Jews. Similarly, Jewish Muslims follow the Quranic Commandments, identical to the Ten commandments of Moses, without the false associations made by Bible editors.

Sabbath in the Bible

Similar to the Muslim form of the Sabbath, the Bible lists a Function of the Sabbath is to have a Religious Assembly. Congregating on the Sabbath is commanded by God in Leviticus:

Leviticus 23:1-3 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the people of Israel, The appointed feasts of the LORD which you shall proclaim as holy convocations, my appointed feasts, are these. 3 Six days shall work be done; but on the seventh day is a sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work; it is a sabbath to the LORD in all your dwellings.
The Hebrew word for convocations is migra, meaning a calling (together), according to Young's Analytical Concordance. Migra is the Hebrew word used in Leviticus 23:4-44 for all the holy convocations commanded for the High Sabbaths also.

Another similarity is Leviticus 23:32, the Day of Atonement is defined as a Sabbath. Islam also believes that Friday is a day for attaining atonement more than any other day of the week:

The Holy Prophet Muhammad said : "The day of Friday has been exalted and conferred many rights. Therefore do not be negligent of your duty. Do not be tardy in your worship this day. Try to attain nearness to Allah by performing pure deeds and refraining from the prohibited things, because this day Allah increases the reward for good deeds and obliterates the sins. Allah raises the position of the believer in the world and the Hereafter."

Yet the Israelites considered the Sabbath a curse as pointed out in Amos 8:4-6 4

"Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail, Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit? That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?"

Israelites disobeying the Sabbath was also documented in Nehemiah 13:16

"Men of Tyre also, who lived in the city, brought in fish and all kinds of wares and sold them on the sabbath to the people of Judah, and in Jerusalem."
The Sabbath that was issued to the rebellious Hebrews with Moses became an unbearable restraint towards the Bounties of God to the Israelites, then they were forgiven.
Sabbath in the Quran

"O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew! " 62:09

The curse of financial confinement is forgivingly removed upon embracing Islam while the substance and content of the Sabbath is in place, the merciful removal of the restriction from God's bounty is specified in the following verse:

"And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper. " 62:10

An example in the Bible of God no longer desiring Israelis to follow the Sabbath is:

Isaiah 1:10-15
" Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of assemblies--I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates; they have become a burden to me, I am weary of bearing them. 15 When you spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood."

Here we see how God depending on the Actions of the Jews, changes His relationship with the Jews, similar to being exiled from Israel and being returned to Israel.

With this in mind, the Quran Sabbath is understood as a Merciful Sabbath. Though there is still a Punishment for Breaking the Sabbath.

"The punishment for profaning the Sabbath was imposed only on those who had differed about it and thy Lord will surely judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they differed." Quran 16:124

The words penalty and punishment at the beginning of the verse are supplied by the translators, because they are implied in the word ju'ila. The meaning of the verse is that there is a punishment for Sabbath-breaking, but it is to be carried out on upon those who dispute the obligation to keep the Sabbath. Furthermore, it is concluded from this text, that no punishment for Sabbath-breaking is to be carried out before the Day of Judgment.

This is another excellent illustration of how the Quran complements and completes the Bible. In the Bible we are faced with two complications regarding Sabbath breaking. The first is that the punishment for Sabbath-breaking is death. In practice, this is not carried out in the current age. Christ showed by his example how the legislation of the Torah was to be interpreted. He did not as Christianity claims abrogate it.

The second Friction is that there is no provision for delaying the Sabbath. If there is something to prevent Sabbath observance on the seventh day, there is no provision in the Torah or any other Scripture for putting it off to the following day, as there is for the Passover, for example, which under certain conditions may be observed in the following month. This means that there are occasions when the intention to observe the Sabbath cannot always be carried out perfectly. If something arises which was unforeseen and unintended, the Sabbath cannot be delayed to the following day.

It has to remain as it is, whether or not its observance turned out to be as was intended. Therefore, the punishment is meted out upon those who dispute the obligation. Those who made the proper intention to observe the Sabbath, but whose observance for unforeseen reasons did not match their intention, are not punished for Sabbath-breaking.

Conclusion

Prior to scientific knowledge of earth formation, or scholarly Bible criticism, the Holy Quran in 632 AD, has purged the man made editing in the Bible and in swift concise Words, Bestowing upon us the proper date, time, and intention of the Sabbath as well as conscientious judgement for Sabbath breakers.

References

Revised Standard Bible
Holy Quran (Yusif Ali translation, Al Azhar translation, Malik Farid translation)
The Bible Sabbath Association at: http://www.biblesabbath.org
Extensive background material on the Saturday Sabbath is at the "Present Truth" home page: http://www.present-truth.org

rahman2040

:salam2:
i need ans for ma sister which have this problm...
So, the new testament in the Bible i believe, never talk about Muhammad a single word and as a prophet,

New Testament Contradictions first Link here"
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/paul_carlson/nt_contradictions.html
song of songs chapter 5 verse 5 says

machamadim zehdoodi yishrayee baina jarusalem.

machamad-im. im is aplural of respect, we are left with machamad. when translating from hebrew to arabic the ch becomes the arabic h. mahamad. in english the verse says and he is altogether lovely instead of he is Machamad or mahamad.

The song of songs in hebrew is called shir hashirim. The song of songs, or the song of Hashir. Who is Hashir? Prophet Mohammed said that one of his names was Hashir.

Let's see what classical Jewish scholars had to say about this book (song of songs/shir hashirim):
"The whole world is not worth the day on which the Song of Songs was given to Israel; for all the writings are holy, but the Song of Songs is the holiest of the holy."
[Rabbi Akiva (died AD 135), Tractate of Yaddayim (3:5), Mishna]
"...and the book itself as an allegory depicting in great detail the experiences of the nation in its relations with its God from the Exodus down to *THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH AND THE BUILDING OF THE THIRD TEMPLE.* This in general is also the interpretation of the Midrash Rabbah and such famous scholars as Saadia ben Joseph, Rashi, and Ibn Ezra, although they differ considerably among themselves in details."
[The Interpreter's Bible Encyclopedia]

In another book of the Old Testament, Haggai, we read:
Haggai 2:7 "And I will shake all nations, AND THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS SHALL COME: and I will fill this house with glory saith the Lord of hosts."

In place of "desire of all nations", the Hebrew text uses one single word: "CHMD" which is pronouncable as "ACHMAD" (which is "AHMAD" in Arabic). Thus, the translation would be, "And I will shake all nations, AND AHMAD SHALL COME: and I will fill this house with glory saith the Lord of hosts."

And Mauri the song of songs in Hebrew is called Shir Hashirim. Shir is Song, of Hashirim can either be a name or the meaning of the words, songs. If its a name its Hashir since im is a plural of respect. Who is Hashir? Prophet Mohammed p.b.u.h said: "I am Hashir, Ahmad, the prophet of Mercy and the prophet of repentance".

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8244

Dr. Zakir Naik Exposes a Major Error in the Bible.
[yt]94txkGpbePk[/yt]

Is the Bible Gods Word ( great debate Deedat vs Swaggart )
[yt]lqLiCe_iimI[/yt]

Allah knows best.
May Allah guide you