NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!! every1

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Salaam,

Tell your friend to do an Istikhara. Allah Ta'allah will show her what is best for her through her dreams.

Hope that helps.

Wasalaam.

muslimguy

Salaam,

Tell your friend to do an Istikhara. Allah Ta'allah will show her what is best for her through her dreams.

Hope that helps.

Wasalaam.

:salam2: sister we only do Istikharda when there is a halal thing that you want to do, we don't do istikhara to ask Allah SWT if something haram is good for us, it;s already bad otherwise it would not be haram.

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I viewed this post many times and was hesistant to respond. The only thing I can add is to ask your friend to speak to a pious Muslim that she respects. As an older woman I have to speak from my heart. A child is a joy. The preganancy may be a gift to her. This child may bring Love. The preganacy may be a test for her husband. Remember Allah subhana talla provides. I cannot help but write preganacy is a miracle.
Please forgive me I am no scholar but a mother and I have been blessed. Place her faith and trust in Allah subhana talla. I have and continue to make dua for your friend.