NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!! every1

Mehry

:salam2:
dear sis's n bro's
a friend of mine is pregnant 32 days she has problems with her husband and she is about to get a divorse but she wants an abortion can she have an abortion while shes 32days pregnant is it allowed in islam to have an abortion while da woman is 32 days pregnant???
and pls i need serious answers some1 who knows more about islam and these things and as soon as possible........
:jazaak:
massalama
w8ing for ur answers...................!!!!!! thanx anywayz

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
some scholar would know the correct answer but i think u can
you can't have it after41 days or something like that
confirm it i m not sure!

zainsmommy

dear sis's n bro's
a friend of mine is pregnant 32 days she has problems with her husband and she is about to get a divorse but she wants an abortion can she have an abortion while shes 32days pregnant is it allowed in islam to have an abortion while da woman is 32 days pregnant???
and pls i need serious answers some1 who knows more about islam and these things and as soon as possible........
massalama
w8ing for ur answers...................!!!!!! thanx anywayz

ABORTION IS HARAM....only allowed in cases where the life of the Mother is in danger or that of the baby. NOT because she wants a divorce or because it will be a "problem" now if she gets a divorce.

IT IS WRONG!!!!!!!! Considered a grave sin!!!!

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
nooooooooo way thats a straight forward murder.and that man can not divorce your friend because of her pregnancy untill the child is born.right now i do not have the right resources to refer but i can tell you with ceratinity that your friend can not abort niether her husband can divorce her.i hope my brothers and sisters will be able to help you more in this regard.

Salam.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
There is a rule. i think after 41 days the organs began to form and then you cac't have it.
before aswell you can't have it unless it puts ur life in danger.

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
and one more thing: according to Islamic teachings, it is obligatory for that man to provide for the needs of your friend that is to fulfill the requirements of his wife as long as she bears the child.to provide for the clothing food finances and all that she needs to carry through the pregnancy.he can not divorce her during pregnancy niether can your friend ask for it, its haram.

Mehry

thnx every1 for da answer its just dat she has problems for a long time her husband cheated on her he told her dat he only wants her to sleep wid her nothing more so wats da use to live wid some1 like him n dis divorse thing its not new she wants to divorse him long time ago b4 she got pregnant she also has 3 other children of him n her children want deyr mom to divorse deyr dad too dey dont want to live wid deyr dad anymore dats y she wants to divorse him but her husband doesnt wants to divorse her so rite now she only wants to know if she can have an abortion..........

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
thats a very sorry state to say the least.listen ummm... mehry i'll try to catch on you through private mssg i'll try to get some authentic source and will send you ok.just ask her to make loads of Duas may Alla help her ameen.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
as far as i know abortion is totally haram best is go on 'ask imam.com' and the mufti will give you the right answer.

:salam2: sister

Bellow is what i found on islam q and a, but please advise your friend to keep her baby abortion is never a solution but a problem itself.

She aborted the foetus in the first month because she hates her husband

Question:
My wife has a friend who is newly married. It was not written for this marriage to continue. After some time both husband and wife decided to have divorce. Before they separated they found out that the wife is one month pregnant. The wife, may Allah guide her, aborted the fetus intentionally saying that she does not want to have any form of relationship with her husband anymore. She does not suffer from any illness, and her husband is a moral man. When the husband found out what his wife did, he divorced her and told her that he is dissatisfied with what she did and he will never forgive her.
What is the ruling on what she did?
What is the expiation for it?
And what should be done with her?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

The fuqaha’ differed concerning the ruling on abortion before forty days of pregnancy and before the soul has been breathed into the foetus. A number of Hanafis and Shaafa’is, and some Hanbalis, are of the view that it is permissible. Ibn al-Humaam said in Fath al-Qadeer (3/401): Is it permissible to abort after becoming pregnant? It is permissible so long as it has not yet taken on a shape. Elsewhere they said: And that can only be after one hundred and twenty days, which implies that what they meant by taking on a shape was the breathing in of the soul, otherwise it is does not make sense, because the taking on a shape visibly occurs before that. End quote.

Al-Ramli said in Nihaayat al-Muhtaaj (8/443): The correct view is that it is haraam after the soul has been breathed in in all cases, and it is permissible before that.

In Haashiyat al-Qalyoobi (4/160) it says: yes, it is permissible to abort it even by using medicine before the soul is breathed into it, contrary to the opinion of al-Ghazaali.

Al-Mardaawi said in al-Insaaf (1/386): It is permissible to take medicine to abort the nutfah. This was stated in al-Wajeez, and before that in al-Furoo’. Ibn al-Jawzi said in Ahkaam al-Nisa’: It is haraam. It says in al-Furoo’: The apparent meaning of the words of Ibn ‘Aqeel in al-Funoon is that it is permissible to abort it before the soul is breathed into it and he said: He has a point. End quote.

The Maalikis are of the view that it is not permissible at all, and this is the view of some of the Hanafis and some of the Shaafa’is and some of the Hanbalis. Al-Dardeer said in al-Sharh al-Kabeer (2/266): It is not permissible to expel maniy (semen) that has settled in the uterus even before forty days, and once the soul has been breathed into it, it is haraam according to consensus.

This view was favoured by the Council of Senior Scholars. It says in a statement issued by the Council:

1- It is not permissible to abort pregnancy at any stage except for a legitimate shar’i reason within very strict limits.

2- If the pregnancy is in the first stage, which is forty days, and aborting it will serve a shar’i interest or ward off harm, it is permissible to abort it. As for aborting it at this stage for fear of hardship in raising children or for fear of being unable to afford their maintenance and education, or because of fears concerning their future or because the couple feel that they have enough children, that is not permissible. End quote.

Secondly:

According to both views – that it is permissible or that it is haraam – this wife has done something haraam because she did that without her husband’s permission or approval. So she has to repent to Allaah and regret what she has done, but she does not have to offer any expiation.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
I Apologise for my mistake

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

first of all i apologise for my mistake in the posts above.divorce during pregnancy is allowed but the man is bound to cater to needs of the woman till the child is born.the woman will stay at the home of the man and he'll provide for everything.refer to the aya number 6 of Surah Talaq.

but still talaq is the most hated halal so ask your friend and her husband to try to find a middle path for its not only a question of their lives but also of kids.

about abortion sister i'm trying to locate the authentic material.let me see.

Allah-humaghfirli.may Allah forgive me.

W'Salam.

Mehry

thnx every1 for ur answers n advices i will tell ma friend abt it, it helped a lot.........thnx
massalama

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
here is what i found sister

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

sister mehry here is the information that I could get hold of:

man and woman should not go for divorce with out any reason (Abu Da’ood wa Tirmizi)

a woman can ask for divorce i.e. khula (Sahih Bukhari Kitabul Talaq, Babul Khula).

the woman should not hide pregnancy (Surah Baqarah 228)

about divorce during pregnancy: a woman can ask for khula during pregnancy (Sahih Bukhari, Kitabul Talaq 7/52,53). her period of Edut will last till the birth of the child (Surah Al-Talaq 4).

the man should bear the finances i.e. food, other necessities of life and keep her at his home till the child is born (Surah Al-Talaq 6)

if the man asks the woman to breast feed the child then he should bear the finances (Surah Baqarah 233)

if the man asks the woman to breast feed the child for two years then she should ( Surah Baqarah 233)

the woman can not marry till the child is born ( Surah Al-Talaq 4)

now comes question of abortion: it is not allowed in Islam be it any stage or for any reason other than the threat to life.

It’s a practice of Doraey Jahaliyat it is very abhorred course. it was done for three reasons:

1.sacrificing in the name of the idols they worshiped
2.due to embarrassment if a girl is born
3.due to poverty or fear of poverty or fear of inability to provide in more pertinent terms

as the reason is not known in your friend’s case but if its other than threat to life its prohibited.

for first reason refer to Surah Inaam 99:100 and138.

for second reason refer to Surah Nahal 9,8:16 and Surah Al-Zakhraf(73) 16:18.

for third reason refer to Sahih Bukhari Kitabut Tafseer/ Tafseer Surah Baqarah 22, it is also in Sahih Muslim. in this Hadith the second Kabirah Gunah (Sin) after Shirk is murdering child due to fear of inability to provide. also refer to Surah Inaam 151 and Surah Israa 13:18.

I hope it helps. May be some other brother or sister can help more in this regard. may Allah for give me my ignorance and unintended mistake.

W’Salam.

Mehry

thnx a lot seeking_peace1 allah bless u n may he protect u from all evil i will definetly tell her abt this thnx A LOT this really helps n inshallah may allah swt help my friend too........
masalama

q8penpals

Salam

Wow, what a difficult position for your friend to be in. While I admit there are rulings as to what is Islamically correct, it is so much easier to talk about correctness when it is not ourselves in the situation. Imagine you were not happy in your marriage and wanted a divorce, and found out you were pregnant - and your husband still didn't want to be married to you! What a horrible situation!

I hope that your friend will be able to overcome the end result of whichever decision she makes.

Lana

muslimguy

There is a rule. i think after 41 days the organs began to form and then you cac't have it.
before aswell you can't have it unless it puts ur life in danger.

there is no rule if the mother is not in danger then abortion is harammmmmmmm. don't talk out of the blue, please. this is a serious matter.
and all the scolars of Islam have agreed on it.