Need help with Photoshop, Web Design

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I need help with Photoshop/ Web design and some basic web tools. If anybody is willing to help for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, please do let me know. You'll be helping the revival of an MSA (Muslim Student's Association).

Jazakallahu khair

walaikum as salam.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Well i don't know a lot about photoshop but i do have a photoshop book at home, so let me know what you need help with and i can look it up for you inshallah.

:salam2:

did you try youtubing it. there is a lot of informational videos on software.

if you are doing it for MSA, there should be a few muslims in CS or CE that would better assist.

:wasalam:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I need help with Photoshop/ Web design and some basic web tools. If anybody is willing to help for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, please do let me know. You'll be helping the revival of an MSA (Muslim Student's Association).

Jazakallahu khair

walaikum as salam.
You mean you need softwares???? If yes i will send you the softwares.... Also you can get tutorials from internet and learn your self..... any help Pls do let me know.. my mail ID is [email protected] and Skype is aslam.jiffry and yahoo ID is aslam_jiffry*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

But i am not a graphic designer. but i can help you with some stratergies to learn as i am a system admin

duran

although there are so many photoshop tutorials out there in the internet, if you need any specific information, you post it insh aallah.

also, for someone who is beginner or does not have enough experience in photoshop, can't design a website in it, it will be better if you use CMS (Content Management System), they are much easier and free to find.

for example, on my website www.itaqulaah.com i use CMS called Joomla, its widely used and free.

but hey, you can always ask any question and you will find answer for it insha allah.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Subhan Allah !!! I apologize for not mentioning it before but I cannot devote time to learn the stuff from internet. I wanted help from someone who could devote some time and help in building the website. I know its kind of weird to ask help through forum, but Allahu Alam, that's just my intention behind this thread.

I have heard about CMS and other software but I don't have the time to learn them by myself. Its time consuming. Besides, I have my own studies. I am studying full time. I apologize once again for not making it clear. Barakallahu feekum for your posts.

Jazakallahu khair,
walaikum as salam.

PhillipWilliams

Hello) I think I can help you. I am an aspiring web designer and slowly learning how to create cool designs. I can share my secrets with you. The place of my inspiration is this source https://masterbundles.com/graphics/icons/colored/ What beautiful Color Icons I found here. Moreover, the variety of creative ideas for creating any design is simply impressive. I love this site also for the fact that now I am aware of all the trends in the world of web design. This cannot but rejoice.

Last edited: