NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY GIRL!!!

GAZIJA

Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and sisters,

I need your dua'a, because my baby girl who we named Amal is born pre-mature,on wednesday the 28 of May instead of August 23:(. She is doing good mashAllah, but still having some trouble with her hart and brain.

:salah:

assalamu alaikum and may Allah, bless you all.

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
believe in ALLAH and place your trust in him only
u r in my duas and so is ur daughter
inshallah everythign will be alright
take care
walikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam

May Allah help your litlle daughter dear brother.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Inshallah she will be in my prayers and duas.

:wasalam:

fowziya

oh am sorry to hear that. Be patient and May Allah have his mercy on her and heal her. Isha Allah i will pray for her in my prayer.

9Amatullah9

wasalaam

Wa Alaykom Assalam Wa RahmatuAllah

May Allah wa ta'ala take care of this little baby and may He help her to survive and become a strong muslima, ameen.

Wasalaam,
Amatullah

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
May Allah give her a speedy recovery
grant her good health ya rabb
Ameen:tti_sister:
i will inshaAllah make dua
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam:)

InshaAllah, we'll make dua for little Amal...may Allah give her full health and protect her always. May Allah give you patience.ameen

Allah hafiz now and always:)

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro We are all tested in various ways by Allah (S.W.T.) in this world. In the Qur’an, in Surah Baqarah (2: 155), Allah States unequivocally that He will test us:

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

From the Seerah of the Prophet (s):

‘Ata ibn Rabah related that he heard Ibn ‘Abbas say: “Shall I show you a woman of Paradise?”I said: “Yes, indeed.” He said: “A black woman came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said: ‘I suffer from epileptic fits, and because of these, (at times) my body becomes uncovered. Would you invoke Allah, the Exalted One, to cure me of this disease? ‘ The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: ‘If you wish, you can be patient and you will attain Paradise (for this suffering). But if you prefer, I will pray to Allah, the Exalted, to cure you of it?’ The woman said: ‘I will be patient,’ then added: ‘I become uncovered (when I have fits), so invoke Allah for me that I do not become uncovered. ‘ So the Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for her.” [Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, #1a]

sabr or patience is the key word and everything is going to ok for you and your little angel INSHALLAH

fada_all

salam alikom

may allah heal your daughter akhi , and give her a speddy and complete recovery insha alah ; sure i will make dou'a for her inshaaallah

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu,

May Allah Subhanawata'la grant ur daughter perfect health and make her a good muslimah. Ameen Ya Rabbula'lameen.

Wassalaamalaikum.