Need your prayers....

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum Wa rahmatulli Wa barakatu:hearts:

May Allah ease your burdens and increase your strength. May your heart and mind be filled with praise for Allah :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

TeenagerMuslim

Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullahi Wa'barakatuhu Dear akhi,

May Allah grant you a quick recovery! Insha'Allah. And, until then enjoy, and be thankful to Allah SWT, for the sins being forgiven by Him, the Most Merciful.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen ameen thumma ameen to all your inspiring duas for me my dearest brothers and sisters. Subuhaanallah I am really speechless after reading all the responses. This is the true brotherhood in Islam, MashaAllah.

Jazakumullahu khairan for all your duas which really helped me to get much better than yesterday. I am having a speedy recovery inshaAllah and everything is getting better and better. :) I think I will be back to normal very soon inshaAllah with all my brothers' and sisters' sincere duas.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum brother, :(:(:( do not worry brother put your trust in Allah swt and everything will be alright :) May Allah grant you a speedy recovery-ameen!

IbnAdam77

Assalamualaikum brother, :(:(:( do not worry brother put your trust in Allah swt and everything will be alright :) May Allah grant you a speedy recovery-ameen!

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen thumma ameen and JazakAllahu every khair for your encouraging words my dear brother. I am getting better day by day and will be able to to back to work tomorrow inshaAllah although I am not *fully* recovered yet.

Really my dear brothers and sisters I do not know how can I thank you for your kind duas which helped me a lot in having a very quick recovery. I owe you so much that I will not be able to pay even in years, if we measure it in the meezan of Islam.

Jazakumullahu khairan and thank you my brothers and sisters, thank you.

IslamicGirl24

Ameen ameen thumma ameen to all your inspiring duas for me my dearest brothers and sisters. Subuhaanallah I am really speechless after reading all the responses. This is the true brotherhood in Islam, MashaAllah.

Jazakumullahu khairan for all your duas which really helped me to get much better than yesterday. I am having a speedy recovery inshaAllah and everything is getting better and better. :) I think I will be back to normal very soon inshaAllah with all my brothers' and sisters' sincere duas.

Wa alaykumus salam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu.
"Phew"! JazakAllah for updating us brother because you really had got us scared.
We all pray that you recover soon, InshaAllah.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

wa alaykum sallam warhamatullahi wabarakathu hu,
dear brother in islam, SubhanaAllah..
Barakallahu feek just wanted to say its good to know your feeling better
MashaAllah.. Alhamdulillah May Allah grant you a full recovery Ameen:tti_sister:
inshaAllah hope you will be back to normal very soon:)
take care and rememeber us aswel your TTI family in your dua's

IbnAdam77

Wa alaykumus salam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu.
"Phew"! JazakAllah for updating us brother because you really had got us scared.
We all pray that you recover soon, InshaAllah.

BaarakiAllahu feeki my sister.

Subuhaanallah! Scared? I wonder how I make people scared too often. LOL.

Actually yeah I was not good for days now and I even fainted inside the toilet, apart from so many other problems I have. But you see now I can be like this with a smile and even can talk very easily (although there is a tecknical problem in tone and voice. LOL).

Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah!:)

IbnAdam77

wa alaykum sallam warhamatullahi wabarakathu hu,
dear brother in islam, SubhanaAllah..
Barakallahu feek just wanted to say its good to know your feeling better
MashaAllah.. Alhamdulillah May Allah grant you a full recovery Ameen:tti_sister:
inshaAllah hope you will be back to normal very soon:)
take care and rememeber us aswel your TTI family in your dua's

Ameen and thank you for your kind words my sister. Yeah I am getting better and better now Alhamdhulillah!

Yeah I do keep my muslim brothers and sisters in my duas always, and I will continue to keep inshaAllah. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh brother.
such a good news alhamdulilah taala brother .
can you send me some dua from malives brother :)
may Allah subhanahu wa taala bless you and heal you and forgive your dunoub brother and me and all muslims.
wa salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu.

Ameen and yeah I do pray for you my brother. :)

O Allah! Make my brother Abdaliah perfect in your religion and grant him parience, generosity and kindness. Ameen.

fada_all

salam alikom

great news masha allah akhi , you worry us in fact dear brother , but alhamdolaillah all praise go to allah the almighty for his wide mercy , that you start feeling better wallahi such a good news , may allah forgives all your sins and accept those good ones , and reward you with al jannah and bless all of your family and all muslims

IbnAdam77

aww! brother, surely you will be in my prayers, i will surely pray for you

salam alikom

great news masha allah akhi , you worry us in fact dear brother , but alhamdolaillah all praise go to allah the almighty for his wide mercy , that you start feeling better wallahi such a good news , may allah forgives all your sins and accept those good ones , and reward you with al jannah and bless all of your family and all muslims

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen and Jazakumullahu khairan for your kind duas my sisters. InshaAllah this will never be a waste and each and every dua you made for me will be counted with the mercy of Allah! I pray Allah to bestow upon you all the good wishes you all have for me. Ya Allah! Ya Allah! Ya Allah!

One more thing. I am now 85%+ recovered Alhamdhulillah!:) Really your duas benefited me a lot my brothers and sisters.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakaath my respected brother.,
ya ALLAH(ah rahman ah raheem), forgive my brothers all sins and grant him with good health and jannah.ameen.
may your recovery be speeded up bro,and remember do drink lots of fluids and eat fresh foods.
wasalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath

palestine

Servant of Allah
Allahuma yashfik! May Allah cure you akhi if it's khayr for you inshaAllah. ameen.
asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.:)

fowziya

may Allah ease you pain brother. Isha Allah i will remember you in my prayer and you to perform your salat and at the end make a dua for yourself. Isha Allah you will soon be okay