Need your prayers ;(

haya1

Asslamualikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu sisters and brother,

please pray for me as i am undergoing severe distress..:(
i am sorry i can't explain the problem but please for once pray for me that may Allah SWT show me the right path and may i stick to it till my death...
may He solve my all problems.. if it is punishment then please Allah g finish it i can't stand your punishment, even if it is a test for me.. as i am worthless... and you are Rehman and Raheem..
i am helpless but You are not...please Allah help me:(

please my dear sisters and brothers pray for me only for once i need your prayers;(

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Walaikumassalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

It's fine you can't understand your problem sister. But don't worry have patience and have faith in Allah(SWT) that whatever trials and tribulations we face are for sure HIS way of making us a better person in life and also they erase our sins. InshaAllah all your problems will get solved soon. I know its easy to say, but difficult to implement. But you ought to have firm faith in Allah(SWT). Don't miss your prayers, do dhikr and keep making duas. Even i shall keep you in my dua's.

PATIENCE: -
" Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil); but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. (2:155)"
"...Bear with patience whatever befalls you...." (Qur'an 31:17) and "Be not sad, surely Allah is with us." (Qur'an 9:40)

Our Prophet (pbuh) said: "Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath." [Tirmidhi]
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship)." [Bukhari]

AFTER HARDSHIP IS EASE : -

Verily, with hardship there is relief" (Qur'an 94:6)

REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH: -

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." (Qur'an 13:28)
"Therefore remember Me and I will remember you…" (Qur'an 2:152)

InshaAllah everything will be fine soon. Some day in future you will be glad thinking that such trials by Allah(SWT) made you evolve as a better person. InshaAllah.
Allah Hafiz :)
Peace :)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah wa barakathu....

Dont worry sis have sabr and complete trust on Allah.......inshaAllah evreything will be on the track then
And u r there in our duaas sis :)

May Allah grant ease in ur hardship and distress.And May HE forgive us for all our falls and faults and grant us the eternal bliss. Ameen ya samee' ya baseer

haya1

@"uniqueskates" brother thank you so much for your advice and prayers.. :) and thank you for remembering me in your prayers brothers.. really i am feeling better and more strong now
jazakAllah khyran
@sis"afrarzk" my dear sis thank you so much for your nice words.. really matters for me.. thank you so much sis for your duas aameen to your duas..:)
love you sis:*

thank you
i am lucky to have such a nice brothers and sisters...
thanks Allah g to bring me this website:)
jazakAllah khyr

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum sister

Thru these hardships we learn to construct our character and in the end we understand better what is piety and mercy.

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.
*!Qur 'an 65: 3

Is not He [better than our gods] who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him...
Qur 'an 27. 62

May Allah give you strenght. Ameen

a_stranger

Dear sister, don't worry everything will be fine continue to pray , remember Allah knows everything we don't ......have saber . It is the Janna where is happiness is perfect on this earth we are tested. Sometimes we have a wrong judgment on matters after a time we find that Allah fixed everything .

strive-may-i

Asslamualikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu sisters and brother,

please pray for me as i am undergoing severe distress..:(
i am sorry i can't explain the problem but please for once pray for me that may Allah SWT show me the right path and may i stick to it till my death...
may He solve my all problems.. if it is punishment then please Allah g finish it i can't stand your punishment, even if it is a test for me.. as i am worthless... and you are Rehman and Raheem..
i am helpless but You are not...please Allah help me:(

please my dear sisters and brothers pray for me only for once i need your prayers;(

Walaikum Ssalaam Sister,
Every person in this world, I have come to understand, passess through some or other testing situation , with its share of distress. There could be a reason for the situation or there need not be a reason for the situation. But in these situations, our reactions powered by our beliefs makes or breaks us. You are right in turning to the creator. Imaan is Patience and Certainity. Be certain about the path you take.
We beings are emotional. But dont dwell and roast yourself in your emotions. Emotions are momentary, they change and take the shape we mould them in. Be positive and hopeful. Stay calm. Allah is helpful.

Read Quran,

And the thread: THE CONCEPT OF SABR (PATIENCE) IN ISLAM

May Almighty calm the storm in this phase of your life and guide you to whats better for you ... Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa alaikum salaam,

may Allah help you sister and ease your difficulties and separate you from worries like He separated east from west.

ameen

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu sister!
I don't know what you're going through but I do know that Allah SWT is aware of whatever each and every individual our of His creation is going through. A human being can NEVER understand what you're experiencing but MashaAllah Allahs SWT does because He's the All-Knower!
I suggest getting close to Allah! You seem already a very pious and close to Allah sister so something inside me tells me you'll feel a lot better soon InshaAllah!
Just hold firm to the fact that Allah never burdens someone more than the person's ability to bear, if He's given you a test sheet He knows you can solve it and get through and InshaAllah I have faith in you and I know you will!
I am a little short of time but I promise to keep you in my prayers InshaAllah!
Stay Blessed
Wassalam! :)