News Netherlands Approves Plans for face-covering veil ban.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!greeting.
BBC May2015
Netherlands approves plans for face-covering veil Ban.
th

The Dutch cabinet has approved plans for a partial ban on wearing the face-covering Islamic veil in public places including schools, hospitals and on public transport.
However, the proposed ban will not apply to wearing the veils on the streets, officials say.
Those who flout the ban could be fined up to €405 ($450;£290).
Only a few hundred women in the Netherlands are thought to wear burkas, most of them only occasionally.
The proposed new law will be sent to a panel of legal advisers for assessment, reports say.
The panel was heavily critical of an effort in 2012 by the government to ban burkas, saying it breached constitutional religious freedom provisions.
"Face-covering clothing will in future not be accepted in education and healthcare institutions, government buildings and on public transport," the government said in a statement after the cabinet approved Interior Minister Ronald Plasterk's bill.

~news
Thank you for reading,
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:12-angryredarms: :12-angry-blue::19-angry-red::mad-6::frown::dispirited:

One more country I never travel then!
Don't really understand these kaffirin concept... they can easily approved lesser or no clothes at all but stand firm in against people being in simple modest, must be that 'ape' mankind ancestor syndrome that possess them~astargfirullah azim!
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Precious Star

Don't really understand these kaffirin concept... they can easily approved lesser or no clothes at all but stand firm in against people being in simple modest, must be that 'ape' mankind ancestor syndrome that possess them~astargfirullah azim!
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

You can be modest without covering your face. its not part of European culture to hide your face, people get scared. But, why not move to a muslim country where it won't even be an issue?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
You can be modest without covering your face. its not part of European culture to hide your face, people get scared. But, why not move to a muslim country where it won't even be an issue?
Yes,it's not difficult to recognize that simple modest but believe me; some people need an education on that factor too! And why is that to be scared of ? its not even new anyway,why to consider moving muslims to an islamic country to avoid such issue
as solution ?
Wake up world!
There's more important issue like 'lesbian and gay' to be taken as very serious a sure problematic issue to all human in general today ; that dares to challenge human to be other wise than muslims covering face! These kaffir never learn from previous history that God hate such act.

~Wassalam

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
News Alert! Ireland says big 'Yes' to gay marriage in world first.
Ireland has become the first country in the world to approve gay marriage by referendum with an overwhelming 62 percent "Yes" vote, further denting the once all-powerful Irish Catholic Church.
Supporters packed into the grounds of Dublin Castle hugged, kissed and waved flags in a festival atmosphere as the result was announced, and parties in the capital's gay bars went on into the night.
The constitutional change allowing same-sex marriage was passed with only 38 percent voting against it. All of Ireland's 43 constituencies except one voted in favour of the measure.
"Today Ireland has made history - the first country in the world to vote for equal marriage," Prime Minister Enda Kenny told reporters.
"With today's vote we have disclosed who we are: a generous, compassionate, bold and joyful people. "Yes to inclusion, yes to generosity, yes to love, yes to equal marriage," he said.
The voter turnout was 60 percent - much higher than in other recent referendums.
As she swept into the castle party in high heels, Rory O'Neill or "Panti Bliss", Ireland's foremost drag queen and a leading "Yes" campaigner, declared: "It's an amazing day to be Irish!"
Outside the main counting centre in Dublin, Grainne O'Grady, 44, and Pauline Tracey, 53, said the plan was to "celebrate, celebrate, celebrate".
"I'm just so happy I could burst. We were voting on whether we were equal in our own country," said O'Grady, wearing a "Yes Equality" T-shirt.
Celebrities and political leaders tweeted congratulations and US Vice President Joe Biden, who is of Irish descent, wrote: "We welcome Ireland's support for equality. #LoveWins".
The referendum asked voters whether or not they approved the statement: "Marriage may be contracted in accordance with law by two persons without distinction as to their sex."
Legalising gay marriage is a seismic change in Ireland, where the Roman Catholic Church has traditionally been a powerful force.
Homosexuality was illegal until 1993 and abortion is still banned except where the mother's life is in danger.
'Reality check' for Church
Al Jazeera's Tim Friend, reporting from London, said this was a significant vote considering the power and reach of the Irish Catholic Church.
"Church leaders across the world will be looking closely at the results of Ireland's referendum," he said.
The Archbishop of Dublin Diarmuid Martin told national broadcaster RTE that the Catholic Church now needed a "reality check".
"I think the Church needs to do a reality check right across the board... Have we drifted away completely from young people?" he said.
"It's a social revolution," said the archbishop, who had called for a "No" vote arguing that gay rights should be respected "without changing the definition of marriage".
The Catholic Church campaigned strongly for a "No" vote, insisting marriage can only involve a man and woman, drawing support from many older voters.
The majority of Irish people identify themselves as Catholic, but the Church's influence has waned in recent years amid growing secularisation and after a wave of child sex abuse scandals.
All Ireland's main political parties supported amending the constitutional definition of marriage.
A string of Irish celebrities had also backed the "Yes" campaign including singer Sinead O'Connor, actor Colin Farrell and rock band U2, who posted a photo on Instagram with the words "In the name of love..." - one of their most famous songs.
The issue has drawn intense interest on social media under the hashtag #MarRef and was one of the most popular trending subjects worldwide on Twitter Saturday.
Many young Irish voters posted selfies of themselves returning from overseas by plane and ferry to vote in favour of gay marriage in Friday's referendum.

~News.

FAIL to spot the difference even Apes did not practice these bad habit!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I just read from the news that Islam will be the biggest religion at the 2050.

:)

We can of course to say that covering the face is not part of the European culture but what is? Not homosexuality either. In my country at the start of 1900´s many women still covered their head - like we muslims do.

:rolleyes:

Precious Star

We can of course to say that covering the face is not part of the European culture but what is? Not homosexuality either. In my country at the start of 1900´s many women still covered their head - like we muslims do.

The thing is, sister, we can't change people. If walking around with your face covered makes people uncomfortable then they aren't going to change. The only way people will stop passing judgement on us, is if we stop passing judgement on them. And unfortunately, muslims who immigrate to the west have not learned that basic principle. Only this morning I was reading about muslims in Malmö Sweden, and how there are reports that many muslims bully and make fun of Jews in that area.

In the west, face covering with slits for eyes is associated with criminal activity. Criminals historically have worn baraclavas and other face coverings while committing acts of violence, and they still do. The KKK in the southern USA will wear face masks too. How are muslims going to change this? A bank teller is not going to serve a face-covered person. Should niqabis carry an identification card saying they are certified muslim? A woman going for a job interview with her face covered will never get a job, as the employer has to assess her facial expressions, her social skills, etc. A woman getting off a plane will never be able to enter a country and go through customs without her face uncovered -- and as you may know this is done in Front of everyone, there are no separate line ups for niqabis.

However, in most muslim countries, the above is not a problem. Women whose faces are covered can freely interact with all aspects of public, governmental and public functions.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
The thing is, sister, we can't change people. If walking around with your face covered makes people uncomfortable then they aren't going to change. The only way people will stop passing judgement on us, is if we stop passing judgement on them. And unfortunately, muslims who immigrate to the west have not learned that basic principle. Only this morning I was reading about muslims in Malmö Sweden, and how there are reports that many muslims bully and make fun of Jews in that area.

In the west, face covering with slits for eyes is associated with criminal activity. Criminals historically have worn baraclavas and other face coverings while committing acts of violence, and they still do. The KKK in the southern USA will wear face masks too. How are muslims going to change this? A bank teller is not going to serve a face-covered person. Should niqabis carry an identification card saying they are certified muslim? A woman going for a job interview with her face covered will never get a job, as the employer has to assess her facial expressions, her social skills, etc. A woman getting off a plane will never be able to enter a country and go through customs without her face uncovered -- and as you may know this is done in Front of everyone, there are no separate line ups for niqabis.

However, in most muslim countries, the above is not a problem. Women whose faces are covered can freely interact with all aspects of public, governmental and public functions.

Actually in some Muslim countries the niqab is banned from certain places as well, unfortunately.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Yup in fact, they are trying to convince everyone that homosexuality is a 'normal' thing; they r also trying to tell us that gender roles are not good and is something we r taught. It is disturbing what is happening these days. Every evil thing is being promoted and good things are being rejected. The worrying thing too is the fact that the world is becoming a small village. There's major globalization going on.