New Member Aniq

Aniq

:salam2:
Hope everyone is well and in the best state of iman. I been on this site many times . Now i decided to become a member.I hope Allah helps me help my brother and sister through this site :tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

welcome to the site, its great that u decided to join us. Insha Allah u can benifit from us as we from u.
ENJOY UR STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marwa17

Salam...Welcome to this website...inshallah, you will be able to benefit as much as the rest of us...SALAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aniq

Salaam Dear brother and Sisters who are in the usa. I WAS WONDERING how is it living there , can you practice islam and is there any dawah work going on

yours Wassalaam

Steve940

Asalamu alaikum!

Let me say welcome to this website. It has been a WONDERFUL source of information for me and others so alhamdulilah you have found it.

I live in the USA and there is no action (that I have experienced) against practicing Islam. Although it isn't exactly the most popular religion in this country, there aren't restrictions placed on us. As for dawah, there is plenty to find, if you know where to look. :)

May Allah bless you and grant you knowledge

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Salaam Dear brother and Sisters who are in the usa. I WAS WONDERING how is it living there , can you practice islam and is there any dawah work going on

yours Wassalaam

Living in the united states doesnt make a difference. we practice Islam like we should. Yes there are many who dont because they claim that they are afraid that something might happen to them, that is because they have NO EMAN. once you have faith in Allah no one could stop u from practicing what u believe in.