drwasimcare

Dear brothers & sisters in Islam,
Assalaamo-alai-kum.

I am glad to have joined you all through this website.
May ALLAH bless us all with HIS choiciest treasures, ameen.

Saidsaad

:salam2:Salam
Welcome-1.jpg

:SMILY259::SMILY206::SMILY206::shake:

Convert Na'il

New to this website

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Assalamu Alaikum

I am usually too reserved to post on a website, and converted just under a year ago..

After travel to the Middle East and through meeting Muslims in the UK, through business: I looked at the behaviour and calmness of those individuals who dilgently followed Islam and their example convinced me to explore the 5-pillars of Islam more fully.

My own feeling from the heart and my welcome by others into the Ummah has been encouraging.

My family have mixed views at the moment- my daughter has been very understanding and my wife, who I leave to her own choices Insha'allah may be won round with time, I leave this to Allah..

I now trust in Allah to guide me in my actions- I no longer feel like a boat without a rudder..

I compared my previous christian faith carefully with Islam and now on a lifelong journey of change for the better.

I shall explore the website with interest, to inform and educate myself of the many questions that arise...

Salam

Na'il

massi

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Assalamu Alaikum

I am usually too reserved to post on a website, and converted just under a year ago..

After travel to the Middle East and through meeting Muslims in the UK, through business: I looked at the behaviour and calmness of those individuals who dilgently followed Islam and their example convinced me to explore the 5-pillars of Islam more fully.

My own feeling from the heart and my welcome by others into the Ummah has been encouraging.

My family have mixed views at the moment- my daughter has been very understanding and my wife, who I leave to her own choices Insha'allah may be won round with time, I leave this to Allah..

I now trust in Allah to guide me in my actions- I no longer feel like a boat without a rudder..

I compared my previous christian faith carefully with Islam and now on a lifelong journey of change for the better.

I shall explore the website with interest, to inform and educate myself of the many questions that arise...

Salam

Na'il
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
welcome my brothers in your family and enjoy your stay ...:)