eschimpf

Hello everyone,
My name is Erin, I am a married mother of two beautiful kids. Ages 4 years old and 2 years old. I follow a pagan faith at the moment. BUT I've been very ineterested in the Islam faith for over a year. My husband is Roman Catholic and VERY against me becoming islam. But I am still allowed to learn about it. So here I am learning about your wonder faith.

Nice to meet everyone.
Erin

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome Erin....

Welcome to TTI and I hope you enjoy your stay here. We have some of the most knowledgable brothers and sisters right here at this website so you came to the right place to learn about Islam!!!

May Allah guide you to the truth......Ameen.

abdellah007

Peace be with you Erin

welcome to the website and insha allah (god willing) It will be so beneficial for you , here some information about Islam :

Allah says:

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" [al-Maa'idah 5:3 – interpretation of the meaning]

Allah gave this favour to the whole of humanity. Therefore any one can become a Muslim no matter what his/her race, language or colour is. No matter whether they are single, married, divorced or a child.

All sins committed before coming to Islam are forgiven. No matter how bad they were. They are forgiven. One who converts to Islam is totally reborn and starts with a clean record.

Islam is not a "culture" or a "custom" or a "lifestyle" or a "language" or a "society" or a "eastern thing" or a "western thing". Islam is a mean to gain salvation in the hereafter, Islam is the only way to enter into the Paradise where one will have an eternal life of pure pleasure.

Six Beliefs (Muslims must believe):

- Allah - Believe God Almighty is One, Unique, Unlike His Creation, Perfect in every way; Not like or in His Creation

- Angels - Made from light, follow Allah's orders perfectly, never make mistakes and are never disobedient (devil is not a fallen angel in Islam).

- Books - Torah (Old Testament), Suhoof (Scriptures of prophets), Zabur (Psalms), Enjil (Evangel or New Testament), Quran (Recitation to Muhammad)

- Prophets - Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammad, and others mentioned in Books, peace be upon them all.

- Resurrection - All people, believers and disbelievers will be resurrected for Judgment Day in real flesh and blood bodies to be judged.

- Divine Destiny - Allah has complete control of all that happens, both good and evil and He has full knowledge of it all.

Safiyah_

Welcome !
U are right.. there's nothing wrong about learning =)
InshaAllah will this forum be beneficial for u!

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Hello sister Erin!
Nice to meet you. Welcome to TTI and its BIG family..lol
hope you benefit from this site. Everyone is more then welcome to help you :)
Its great that ur interested, nothing wrong in learning about islam. Hope you come to the right path soon! :)

take care,
ur sis,
fatima♥

a_stranger

Peace Erin:
Just a little introduction , Islam teaches that all creation belongs to one most merciful loving just creator, through our life we try to fullfill our duty towards him as the prophet Mohammd :saw2: taught us. In doing so we grow in all respects spiritually, morally, socially...........Islam teaches humans to better ones.(sorry for spelling mistakes).

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Hi Erin, Welcome to your house :)

I hope you ll enjoy time here and get what you are searching for... Islam is the only light in this dark world, I hope you would like the be ligtened also ;)

Keep in touch please..

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
welcome erin, good to know that u here to seek a knowledge in this beautiful religion,go on proceed finding truth in your life and u know what there is no such thing being too late..

:salah:

Aichabella

I would like to add to the warm welcome that my brothers and sisters in islam have already given you and say welcome to the TTI family. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know that all of your questions will be answered here. Heey guess what ? we have somthings in common. I also am a wife and a mother of two kids, a four year old and one that's gonna turn two this october. mine are boys ofcause. So yeah to us.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello there
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :) Ur very welcome to learn abt Islam.. May God open ur heart towrds Islam.. Ameen :)
Enjoy ur stay
Take care :D