new revert

:salam2::wasalam: I am happyto be apart of turn to islam web site hope to meet some sisters that would be able to talk to and find out a bit more about islam.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum

WELCOME TO TTI SiS

itz nice to see you sis...MAshaAllaah you are lucky that Allah SW guided you this path..enjoy your stay inshaAllaaah "May Allah SW bless you and protect you""

Yor sis

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum Sister

WELCOME SISTER

Hope we can all be of help and support to you sister. Its soo nice to see that mashallah i have gained another sister ALLAH AKBAR :hijabi:

Stay in touch sis:hearts:

Wa salam

umm~Adil

salamu alikum sis welcome :SMILY206:

hope you enjoy your time on this site and find it beneficial

take care :SMILY139:

wa salamu alikum
your sister in islam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

congratulations on your reversion

welcome to TTI

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to islam and Welcome to the site.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
:) welcome the website sister, TTI is great cuz of many brothers and sister this website help everyone increase their faith and iman Allah Bless this website and everyone
C u around the forum :)

ravoof0824

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to this site sister.. Surely this site will help u in guiding to right path..May Allah's Blessings be upon you..Ameen...:wasalam::salam2:

life is hope

we alikom el salam

allahu akbar alhamdullah:tti_sister:

wellcome my sister to islam:ma:

we are all here your sisters and brothers ihope you every happiness in islam in shaa allah

your sister DINA:hijabi:

w salam

Hamayun

:salam2:
Welcome to the family Sister. You now have millions of Brothers and Sisters all over the world.

If you need anything all you have to do is ask Sister :)

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:salam2::wasalam: I am happyto be apart of turn to islam web site hope to meet some sisters that would be able to talk to and find out a bit more about islam.
Assalamualaykum,
sister welcome to islam-the religion of peace. ALLAH SWT guide whome he will.Enjoy your stay. Ofcourse sister you will meet here more knowledgeable sister and brother.

Remember ummah in your prayer Aameen.