New sister hoping to find some friends and encouragement!

Laura

Assallamalikum,
I nervously accepted islam (today)!, but i'm terrified really, my family are christians and although my husband of two years is muslim i have no muslim friends and we live about an hour outside london in a very non-muslim area. I have no muslim friends and i would love to get in touch with some sisters, new or not to islam to chat to and to learn more......

peace be upon u all!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa alaykum Assalam

Welcome sister to TTI n the family..enjoy ur stay..

Alhamdulillah 4 blessing of islam..yeah we should thank Allah ( Alhamduillah) for blessing of islam and ask Him to make us steadfast in adhering to His religion till the death.

I ask Allaah to open our heart to goodness and to make us steadfast in adhering to the truth until You meet Him. May he divert all evil away from you, for He is All-Hearing, Ever Near.

May Allah Reward All us paradise and All us meet there..

<wasalam>

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam sister,

Welcome to the home of a billion people. Your family will see your devotion. You will meet many new sisters. Please remember in Islam we are sisters and not friends. Allah will shower you with His Mercy. The Creator will give His creation all that they desire.
Please consider me an older sister. I willl make dua and Allah will answer our prayers. Inshalla., you will have so much love and company...

IbnAlAawam

alaykoum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister,

Congratulations! May Allah (awj) bless you with knowledge and wisdom.
Welcome!

Salam

Amirah84

Assalama aleikum sister.
MAshaAllah..........CONGRATULATIONS!! Allhamdulillah Allah guided you to the truth on this beautifuil day of Friday, a day of Jumuah. MASHAALLAH, I'm sooooooooo happy for you habiba. May Allah give you the strength to stay steadfast in times of difficulties with your family.

I'm in London sister and you're more than welcome to contact me through pm.

Take care, wa aleykuma salam

Sister Amirah

justoneofmillion

welcome my dear sister did you just say friends!! you just found a brother!!! thre are a lot of sisters that live in england in tti am sure they would do their best to try and get in touch with you if you wish soyou have the love and encouragement of Allah swt and the belivers more than 1.5 billion got your back is it not enough!!! welcome and may Allah swtprotect and watch over you may he be the source of you strainght of patience of hope and perceverence this is what prophet muhammad saw use to say in his dua:allahuma ijaal fi qualbi nuran, wa fi lissani nuran, wa ijaal fi samii nuran, wa fi bassari nuran, wa ijaal min khalfi nuran ,wa min amami nuran, wa ijaal min fawki nuran wamin tahti nuran , allahuma itini nuran"(muslim) which means oh Allah put light into my heartand light into my tongue and let it be light in my earsand my eyes,let it light behind me and in front of me upon and underneath me ,oh Allah give me light!1

Salaamalikum sister Laura,

Welcome to this beautiful site and inshallah you will find it beneficial. For the record (just want to clear it up), don't accept Islam because you are doing it for your husband. That can be dangerous in itself (shirk). You should accept it because that is what you feel in your heart.

Don't be nervous of your family, because Allah guides those who strive and put an effort to want to be guided. You are not alone. Allah knows your situation and what's in your heart. Put your faith in Allah, because He is the All-Knower, All-Seer, All-Awarer. Take it slowly and explain to your family about Islam. I suggest you speak with reverted brothers and sisters, because they've been through the struggles and trials and can give you great tips.

walaakum salaam,
your brother

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Do you expect to enter Paradise without being tested like those before you? [2:214]

shaz_1999

Salamz sister

If you need support then I am more then happy to.

Take care sister

Welcome to such a big family sister youve made my week

A

addan

hi sis

salamu alamu
my dear sis welcome site of ummah
sis i think u make good desition
becouse this is religion u path{u now jesus and mohamed s a w}thay believe same religion and muhamed is the last}
sis u can tel u prant u not change any thing but u found last{praphat and that is muhamed{s a w}
sis if u need a friend be friend whith allah but people can round whith u is sisters}me allah blss u and keep u emaan aaaaaaaameen
keep prayer :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AsslaamuAlaikum,

Congrats sister. Very good news (not terrifying :D).

If you decided to submit to the Creator of this universe then why terrified? I can understand what you are feeling about the anger of your family, but infact they will temporarily be annoyed. If they permanently are annoyed for long time then you might move to Muslims' majority towns in London. Please remember, if took the decision to save your eternal life then there is no stronger relation than the relation between you and your Creator. Stay affirm and show that you are beliving in something absolutely right. Feel pround on it that you are blessed with the guidance of the All-Mighty, The Merciful.

And we are all your brothers and sisters here. If you get into some serious problems then you can get help of moderators on this site by messaging them privately.

Wasslaaam,
VE

tirobadne

U got 1.6 Billion Brothers and Sisters, and i am one of them...

Salaamualikum sister Laura,

ALLAH (swt) guides whom HE wills to HIS path, and ALLAH blessed u with HIS favor by reverting u back to Islam. in terms of u’r parent/s, remember ALLAH (swt) speech: “Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour”(17:23). talk to a revert most likely he/she faced similar predicament which they are in a position to provide u a useful feedback that some of us can't. and last, as one sister said "remember in Islam we are sisters and not friends", i can concur with this additional phrase "u got brothers too". Congratulations and may ALLAH guide us all.

"...and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Apostle..."(33:33) :salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI :SMILY139: and most importantly welcome to this honest and most beautiful religion known as Islam.:ma:

It is nice to have u join this lovely community and this lovely and most awesome religion.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, we are all here more then ur friends we are ur family.

Take Care,

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Laura,

MashAllah, SubhanAllah. This blessed step will be quickly rewarded and bring you untold joy and peace inshAllah.

Don't worry about anything and you will quickly make Sister friends, am sure there must be sisters on TTI close to you and you can meet up and start your circle that way.

Please pray for the forgiveness of our sins, you are as pure as a new born baby, so make the most of it :)

Fi amanAllah

algerianmuslima

:ma: salam siste ur r looking 4 friends but we all here not just ur friends we r ur brothers and sisters so welcom and CONGRATULATION for ur islam>.may ALLAH ptects u insha_ALLAH

NewbieToIslam

Assallamalikum,
I nervously accepted islam (today)!, but i'm terrified really, my family are christians and although my husband of two years is muslim i have no muslim friends and we live about an hour outside london in a very non-muslim area. I have no muslim friends and i would love to get in touch with some sisters, new or not to islam to chat to and to learn more......

peace be upon u all!

wasalaamualyikum,

Alhamdulilliah congratulations on your reversion! I too am a revert...from Christian background and I'm going to be living an hour outside of London too soon! What county do you live in? I'm moving to Surrey and I don't really know that many muslims close to me their either. Although masha'Allah you are very brave to have taken the step towards the Truth :) I'l be looking up some organisations near me too so if you're around there too then I can let you know!
Salaam my new Sister in Islam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaikum sister,

Congratualations and welcome! Most of us "reverts" feel a litlle nervous when we first become Muslim. You made the correct decision! Welcome to TTI.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar !

Conratulations !!! ........... Welcome sister, to Islam and to the family. May Allah SWT make your coming to Islam a mercy and blessing for the whole humanity. Feel free to ask any questions that you have in mind. Here at TTI sisters are really nice and helpful and always willing to help( Brothers are here just to say :astag: lol ). Welcome once again.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: