New To Forums New To Islam

SalamSeeker

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,

I am a sister from England and I have converted to Islam over a year ago. My parents are from HongKong. It has been a rollarcoaster and I try my best (not always succeeding), to strive towards Allah.

wassalam

3assal

Salam Aleikum sister,

:ma: you have converted :) inshAllah, you have been guided in the right path, It will not be easy, but I hope you can find support from other muslims in this forum. Good luck in this difficult journey, and inshAllah you will succeed! Have faith in Allah, and he will guide you.

:wasalam:

3assal

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa RAhmatullah wa Barakatuh,

Firstly, welcome to the site sister

inshaAllah, things will get a lot easier for you. may Allah help you in your life.

If you have any questions or need any help we are here to listen, and will do our best inshaAllah.

Wasalam.

Ameer

:wasalam: Sister
Lhamdo li Allah that You chose the straight path.
Incha' Allah with time you will succeed, just keep in mind that Allah is the only Owner of all thing and that life is an experience which will one day finish.
The most thing is that now you are Muslim, lhamdo li Allah, and incha' Allah things come step by step.
good luck
Salam

SalamSeeker

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,

Many thanks for your replies. I feel very welcomed and I hope I will be able to benefit (and hopefully contribute) from this site. May Allah bless you all.

Wassalam