New to the Site

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Asalaamu'alekum Chris,

Continue to learn about Islam and make sure your Qur'an has some good footnotes so you fully understands the Sacred text. I wish you all the best and remember, only Allah can guide you to Islam :)

Peace.

s 091

hi chris I have just read your latest message and I wrote to you before letting you know that I am also reading Quran and it is helping me very much, I strongly want to take my shahada but like yourself I am very worried that I will sinn way too much. I enjoy my life, my husband who is muslim but only follows his religion to a certain extent is also sinning, which is why i think i will find it even harder. sorry if this dont make sense but i am tired but really wanted to reply to your message. I smoke cigarettes, on the odd occassion i drink alcohol, go out clubbing and i still enjoy wearing my normal clothes. dont get me wrong if i go to my husbands mums i wear sari and cover my head with scarf, i go outside for a fag and i dont swear. I hardly ever go clubbbing anymore and never really drink but i do like my fags. i think if my husband was strict maybe i would follow suit but i hope that if i can get the push to do it he might follow. sorry if this message has ored you but i have just got a little bit carried away with the typing, feel like i could go on and on and on, but i sharnt, will leave it there. see ya later, take care all *!*!*!