New Trends in Deceptions

tariq353

:salam2:

New Trends in Deceptions : The Rise of " Decent Cyber Romeos"

by Nisaar Y. Nadiadwala on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 6:02pm

No place offers a safe seclusion like the one you get in a cyber lane. It is always dark .There are no watchful or staring eyes of public like you experience in the malls or beaches or parks. It is a zone where you have a license to drive wild with any opposite sex you want to and not get caught by the moral police. It is here where even a bearded man can roam around various profiles of girls and have affairs with many of them at a time.. It is here where frankness and openness can reach to any level because there exists no threats of unwanted pregnancy. ‘Cyber Romeos’ are the new icons of the internet.

Last month a young sister who has reverted to Islam and still has kept her maiden name, thundered on her wall " I request all the brothers not to send me any personal message..." The courageous announcement must have panicked many boys who may be sending her personal feelers but of course decently. The question arises, did any of the guy behaved obscenely ? No. They were all decent, rather they displayed decency. Then why did the girl complain on her wall?

Some girls are smart enough to judge the approach of non Mahrams, but Alas! many of the sisters don’t possess that skill. I hereby caution them to guard their modesty, especially from the decent boys. They approach you with a displayed intention of teaching you or talking to you about deen. Before they make you share your pictures, or mobile numbers, they share with you announcements of Islamic workshops, Islamic videos, posters. They request you to pray for them during exams. They give you expert advices on morals and ethics……

They never give you any chance of suspecting their ‘Romeo-tic Attitude’. They are extra decent. They never appear to be indecent with you , but if you know that even talking or approaching a Non Mahram is a degree of indecency, then the readings are different.

On one hand the Muslim community unites and protests against Sarkozy’s snatching of veil from the faces of our sisters, and on the other hand we have Cyber Romeos who are quietly creeping into the veil and corrupting the Muslim girls. Between the two who is a bigger threat to the modesty of Muslimah?

Here is an ideal dialogue that should go when a Muslimah is approached by a Non Mahram

Non Mahram : Assalamualikum, your id is cute. Mashallah

Sister : Excuse me! You are not my Mahram

Non Mahram : Oh I just messaged you to request you to pray for me, as
my exams are near.

Sister : Is it allowed to request a Non Mahram female, in seclusion, to
pray for you? Do you believe such prayers will be answered by Allah?
Kindly do not bother me……

Author : Nisaar Nadiadwala is assosiated with IRF mumbai & Peace TV. He writes and speaks on the behalf of Islamic values.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/nisaa...e-rise-of-decent-cyber-romeos/166352653422861

Wa salam