New

aliberty

Hello, I am new to this site. Excuse me if I've posted in wrong area. I've been happily married to a wonderful muslim man for the past 12+ years. I converted when we were married. Although he has explained alot about islam, I feel there is so much more to learn. Like what a woman needs to know that men wouldn't have the answers to. I would like to find sisters to teach me these things that men just wouldn't know about. Thank you. Sallam

Naseem77

Assalaam valaikum sister! welcome 2 TURN TO ISLAM, u will find this site very beneficial alhumdalilah. hopefully i wil try my best 2 answer ur questions.

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

Welcome to TTI, we have a sister's only section you can request access to, there are many wise sisters who are eager to help.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Welcome to TTI, dear sister and check out the Sisters section where you can pose questions directly to sisters on the website, as Sister Sarah (Shy Hijabi) has mentioned earlier :) I have been Muslim now for 17 years and am still learning and asking questions, too :) Alhamdulillah, we are encouraged by the Almighty to seek knowledge.

:wasalam: