Newly Converted

Assala Mulaikum bothers and sisters! I just converted to Islam last month April 2013, my family doesn't know about it yet because they are against it however it's my will and I feel that this where I belong. I am praying to almighty Allah that when that they will come that they will know about my change of religion they will understand and support me, and I am asking for your prayers also that I would be successful on my road to Islam.

Alhamdulillaahh, be patient practising islam, one day you will feel the sweet of Islam

lioness

Bismillah

Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh ukhty,

Mokroob, May Allah SWT keep you under His guidance and shower with His mercy,Ameen.

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear sister, may Allah keep our faith sincere, firm and fresh. Dear sister take care of your prayers and pray for me please.

Eman Yousuf

Allahu Akbar, Welcome sisters , be patient though the road (islam) is full of hardship yet the destination is ofcourse JANNAH. Be steadfast in your 5 times prayers.

May Allah (SWA) give you all the good things of this world and in the hereafter Ameen.
wa salam

Assala Mulaikum bothers and sisters! I just converted to Islam last month April 2013, my family doesn't know about it yet because they are against it however it's my will and I feel that this where I belong. I am praying to almighty Allah that when that they will come that they will know about my change of religion they will understand and support me, and I am asking for your prayers also that I would be successful on my road to Islam.
May Allah make things easy for you and also like what is mention Please sister get any good Muslims contact around u if possible Mosque or any Islamic center. and I m personally asking u a fevor if you'll not mind to tell us what attaract u to Islam at these present situation of the Muslims? thank u n stay bless.