Noobie

Realist

Hello!

My name is Elizabeth and I am fourteen years old.
I have joined this site to learn and take part in the forum.
I am Mormon, but I am very interested in learning about other religions.

~Elizabeth :D

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, welcome to the forum Sister. May Allah Subhanau Wa Ta'ala guide you to siratal al-mustaqeem insh'Allah, ameen.

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the site my dear. You should explore the threads in the forum. If there's a certain topic you're interested in (concerning Islam), I can give you some suggestions.

al-hamdulilaah

0welcomegroup_2.gif

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism)
and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame,etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah),
on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Ayah 112

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism);and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). Surah An-Nisa' (The Women) surah no.4 :ayah 125

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.
And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.Surat Luqmān 31 ayah 22

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow), Ayah 256

a_stranger

:salam2:

You are most welcome dear. We are very happy being muslems. Islam taught us sincerity, modesty , love, justice, brotherhood, compassion,............many beautiful values.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Elizabeth and I am fourteen years old.
I have joined this site to learn and take part in the forum.
I am Mormon, but I am very interested in learning about other religions.

~Elizabeth :D
~~~
To all my brothers
and sisters in Islam.

Hey!
Hi Elizabeth.

Welcome to TTI.
Stick around:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::muslim_child:
good to have you with us.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

rahman2040

Welcome here and this is for u

Is the Qur'an Miraculous? Muslim and Christian Dialogue About The Quran on TheDeenShow

[yt]jIOUo0u8eaw[/yt]

Quran an the Bible in the Light of Science 1

[yt]L-q32Ad8oYw[/yt]

[yt]SjNX1KgWI6Y[/yt]

Allah knows best...