Nothing but Nets!

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

i found this game where you deliver nets through an African villiage to keep out malaria infested mosquitos. For playing this game the UN foundation will deliver a net worth $10 to people living in areas where Malaria is most common. All you have to do is play this game and help prevent the spread of Malaria. for more info just check out the website

the website is:
http://www.NothingButNets.net/game

jezakallah kheir,

:wasalam:

:SMILY259:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
:salam2:

well how authentic this site is??

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Looking at their site, it looks pretty real to me. Besides, authentic or not..what's important is your intention to help other people who are less fortunate. Just play the game, you don't have to enter your real name anyway if you don't want to.

meer suhail

ILM seeker

Looking at their site, it looks pretty real to me. Besides, authentic or not..what's important is your intention to help other people who are less fortunate. Just play the game, you don't have to enter your real name anyway if you don't want to.

yup exactly well said sis
just play the game ,,
(i dont think the author is promoting his game here ,,,,,,hehe)

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

well you beat me to it sis,

the site is a fundraising site and the game is an interactive way for helping out the needy, for everytime you play the sponsors deliver a net to people effected by malaria. and its from the UN.