O Single Muslim! (This is Dedicated to YOU!)

adam_arb

[yt]wHZoyntj_cU[/yt]

This is a poem dedicated to all single Muslim brothers and sisters who reject following their desires and falling into haraam but are instead keeping halal until they get married. Because everyone needs a little encouragement sometimes! :)

Some words of advice from Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala ) and His Messenger (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salaam):

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." (24.33)

"Whoever seeks chastity Allah will make him chaste, and whoever seeks help from none but Allah, He will help him, and whoever is patient He will make it easy for him, and no one has ever been given anything better than patience." (Bukhari)

Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood said, "We were with the Prophet (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salaam) while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allah's Messenger (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salam) said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." (Bukhari)

So single Muslim brothers and sisters please STAY STRONG. Please always keep halal and do NOT listen to those people who call you to immorality.

Always keep Jannah in mind and know that Allah is rewarding you for your patience and for your steadfastness.

InshaAllah this poem will put a smile on your face, bring comfort to your heart and will give you that extra boost to stay strong! :)

hana*

[yt]wHZoyntj_cU[/yt]

"Whoever seeks chastity Allah will make him chaste, and whoever seeks help from none but Allah, He will help him, and whoever is patient He will make it easy for him, and no one has ever been given anything better than patience." (Bukhari)

that is a beautiful hadeeth- jazakAllahu khairan :) it is true. patience has been stated so many times in the Quran and it is always tied with 'And Allah loves the patient' or 'and Allah is with the patient'

rightpath_357

That's a REALLY good poem!!!!!!!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

SOOOOOO true to!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll have to remember all that!!!!:D:shymuslima1:
:hijabi:
:tti_sister:

aisha16

Lol, I know who wrote this poem :)

But great poem indeed. I love all you pious single Muslims for the sake of Allah!!!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

Great share. Loved it. Every second verse made me say smile, SubhanAllah. The Bollywood flicks had me laughing. I am sure going to share it around :)