O Youngsters of Ummah!!!! This small one is for you.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam ‘Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Dear beloved brothers and sisters.

O youth of the Ummah!

We have not born by our own power. It is Allah (the wise, the merciful) who sent us here with one huge responsibility which is to Obey the Lord who created everything from Zero Volume. In that responsibility of Obedience, there comes many other responsibilities which differs from age, gender, job designation etc etc.

The age period which we call youth is the most dangerous among all the different age groups. Why? Because it id the period in which Shaitan tries to attack us most.

While we are the hope of the Ummah and while the Ummah is crying for our help to overcome the huge crisis it face every day, every hour, every minute and even in every second, we are still lost in the short life beauty of this place. How can we say we are better than those who are in mental hospitals? We know and believe that we will not remain here for long and may die while reading this sentence even. However, our worldly affairs seems to be more important to us than the happiness of Eternity, in Jannah, the Gardens under which rivers flow. Can we say that we are mentally fit if we choose 70 years (included with happiness, sadness and anger), rather than choosing not 100 years, not 100 trillion years, not 100 septillion years, not 100 decillion years, and not even 100 centillion years, but Infinite years of Total Happiness?

When we are late to office, what do we do? We feel guilty and try not to be late again. As a result, the register will show very few red marks. But when it comes to Salah, the picture we see is totally different. While it shows 3 red marks in our office register, it will show 80% red marks if we prepare and maintain a Salah register with us. Islam has solution for every one and yes we can pray a little bit later (in the time period) if we are extremely busy. But what about the ones who remain with that PS3 Joysticks without going to prayer? What about those who just drive, walk or ride here and there when its time for Prayer? And what about those who………. And those who………… etc etc?

Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said that in the day of resurrection, no one can move his feet from the place where it will be, before they are asked 4 questions. About Salah, about his wealth (how he raised it and how he spent it), about Youth of his life, and finally about his life. If we are prepared for it, then it is good for us and if we refuse to prepare, it is us who is going to taste the severe torture of Jahannam.

Brothers and sisters we need to wake up. We are the ones who are considered as the hope of the Ummah. We are the ones who are fit physically. What we need is to be fit mentally also. Also remember that we are the major age group in this TTI family. So there is no time to play and have fun always.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata’ala) grant us patience, generosity, kindness and power to face the problems we have.

Wassalam ‘alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

slave_of_Allah

Well said. You spoke true. I pray Allah helps us all to act upon what you mentioned, and i pray Allah rewards you with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Jazka'Allah Khair for sharing this with us.

assyuara

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters..

Bro IbnAdam77..thanks for posting this wonderful thread. It gives me the motivation to 'drive my own car' and be responsible for whatever deeds of mine. Great reminder abt the 4 qns that we'll be asked..especially how well or disciplined we are in performing our salah. So let's start step by step to be a better Muslim and be istiqamah. May Allah help us all..

The youths today are those who will lead the next generation and the best youths are those who have real taqwa and imaan. Insha Allah, and im extremely sure all the youths here in TTI are youths who are seeking redho (or blessings) from Allah. May Allah guide us all to the right and straight path. Amiin. :)

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

IbnAdam77

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters..

Bro IbnAdam77..thanks for posting this wonderful thread. It gives me the motivation to 'drive my own car' and be responsible for whatever deeds of mine. Great reminder abt the 4 qns that we'll be asked..especially how well or disciplined we are in performing our salah. So let's start step by step to be a better Muslim and be istiqamah. May Allah help us all..

The youths today are those who will lead the next generation and the best youths are those who have real taqwa and imaan. Insha Allah, and im extremely sure all the youths here in TTI are youths who are seeking redho (or blessings) from Allah. May Allah guide us all to the right and straight path. Amiin. :)

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah

You are welcome sister. Always do remember about the obstacles such as road mines, heavy traffic, check points etc when you drive your car. It is very important to be ready to face EVERY obstacle over there.

Also Amiin to your dua.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Jazakallah khair....
May Allah guide us towards the right path....and may Allah fill our hearts with the love of Islam .... waik up Young muslims this is the show time...
wassalam

IbnAdam77

jazaak Allah khairan brother.

many of ur posts are truly motivating.

:salam2:
Jazakallah khair....
May Allah guide us towards the right path....and may Allah fill our hearts with the love of Islam .... waik up Young muslims this is the show time...
wassalam

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen and BaarakumAllahu feekom.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum!!:D

Wo0o0w! subhanaAllah, see this is what I meant when I said 'your posts benefit us alot!!'
You just gave us a motivating 'wake up call'!
jazakaAllah khairan for this post! may Allah make us among the group you mentioned, may Allah guide us, may Allah make us those who turn to HIM and always obey HIM and His messenger (SAW) may Allah grant us patience in our struggles, may Allah provide us with the strength to carry on, give us knowlledge of our deen, increase our Imaan and taqwa! and make us all among those who are given the best gift of jannah!!!ameen ya Ilahi
ones again, jazakaAllah khairan for this thread, wonderfully written and it's thoughtfull!:D

KHUZAIMAH

Walaykum as salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen Allahumma ameen....

May Allah guide us ALL to a nearer way of truth