o0UmmHasan0o Introduction

o0ummhasan0o

As Salaamu Alaykum, Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

I have visited this site a number of times and enjoyed each experience, and thought its about time i joined.

I go by the name of Umm Hasan online, i am a revert sister of 5 plus years, although i studied Islam for two years prior to my shahada, it took me two years to accept i was a muslim on inside, waiting to come out. Al Hamdulillah i am married with two children a girl 3 and a boy who is 2. I can be found in England.

Apart from being a full time mother (its a great job) and wife (even better) i like to discuss topics to do with our deen, insha'Allah increase my knowledge and share my humble opinions. Currently i am doing my MBA in Islamic Studies, so always have plenty of of things to talk about.

I like to keep in contact with sisters online and in person, i do this via my blog and email.

I am a niqabi/overhead abaya sort of muslimah... nearly always black, but for female only events i like to wear lovely colours. Lol!! i dont need much of an excuse to get the daff out... ofcourse sisters only! its always so much nicer than that rubblish they play these days!!

So thanks for approving my application to the site...

o0UmmHasan0o

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Congratulation and welcome dear Sister Umm Hasan ,

A belated but very heartfelt congratulations on joining our Ummah !

And a very warm welcome on joining the TTI.

:wasalam:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
You are most welcome , AlhamduliAllah who guided us otherwise we are never guided .I pray to Allah to keep our faith firm in our hearts .

Kakorot

:salam2: welcome sister! wow a revert, my dads a revert. I'm live in England as well and I'm a niqaabi as too who wears black all the time lol I like meeting new sisters as well.nwy tc may Allah guide us all, ameen. :tti_sister: see you around :muslim_child: masalama xx

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:wasalam: dear sister.

Welcome to your second family and may you have beautifuil time here and may you learn more about our religion Islam,and cogratulations dear sister for becoming a part of our Ummah.

May Allah stranght your way and may Allah bless you ,your children and your whole family.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

o0ummhasan0o

:salam2:

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome.... Insha'Allah you will all be blessed, in this life and the next life.. ameen ya rubb...

Umm Hasan