Obama And His Warmonger Cabinet The Changing Face Of WWII

Kayote

Salam,

I agree that this may be far fetched but then we should expect something like that from whoever takes over. They have their own interests in mind how can they possibly support Islam!!!

Should not that be obvious to us?

Salam

Brother, please be careful is throwing out such judgements. It is no joke ....

If his grand, grand, grandfather left Islam while in slavery then this does not make him an apostate.

actually he left Islam himself ...his grand grandfather didnt convert, he was muslim

warda A

Sister
actually he left Islam himself ...his grand grandfather didnt convert, he was muslim

:salam2:

He was brought up by his mother who was a christian, he just went to madrasa till he was almost 6 yrs.
so how do you expect him to know about islam?
anyway it is none of our business and allah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Bottom line: Ron Paul has stated that he is not a proponent of Israel. The other jokers are in the pocket of Israel.
Although the Jewish population is 3% ..they own the land..something to do with zionism...
Sister Diane think of the stupid stuff the Clinton adminstration did..the democrats are the other side of the coin of the crazy warmoning republicans..they sleep in the same bed..they are just servants of the zionists.
We need to vote for Ron Paul..so what if he doesn't win....I am a Muslim so what if the world doesn't like that..too bad! Hey, maybe we can talk him into becoming a Muslim.

GAZIJA

Staff member
I dont know why you people think that something will be different if Obama wins. no matter who wins the foreign affairs stay the same, nothing will change. they are all the same. you still will hear about opression in palestine, war in iraq and afganistan will continue. the only thing that would change is who will be next target. usa foreign policy is same towards muslims last 60 years.

warda A

Sister
I dont know why you people think that something will be different if Obama wins. no matter who wins the foreign affairs stay the same, nothing will change. they are all the same. you still will hear about opression in palestine, war in iraq and afganistan will continue. the only thing that would change is who will be next target. usa foreign policy is same towards muslims last 60 years.

Coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
nothing changes

Shahzad

yep, foreign matters will not change as the congress is behind all US govt issues and congress is mainly built of jews.