Old tti and new tti

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah ramhatullah wah bahraktu

How are u all my sisters and brothers? I am surprise to see here new look of TTI but i want to say something please don't mind . I want my old TTI look . This new look seems that there is something missing as compare to my old tti look . Old tti color was very decent . Sorry for my interference only just to inform u about new look of TTI ........
i also want to know do u like old tti look or u like new look?

walikumsalam wah ramahtullah wah bahrakatu

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa Alaikum Asalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah. Perhaps I wasn't here so much to be used to the old look, but at first I too was surprised and uncomfortable with the new look. I still think there may be too many colours on the page, but already I forget how it used to be. And I do find little surprises around the site that I think are improvements, so yes, I like the new style.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
As bro mabsoot said in another thread old theme is not compatable with new software, so they won't be adding it back.

all4islam

Walikum salam

well sister right at first i thought i may seen some other website :) I miss the old TTi look as well
but seems like brother Itqan Ullah said maybe it won't be coming back.I like it..it's colourful all bright colors..