MaShaAllah! Omar Esa Nasheeds

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)

Masha'Allah, I love all his nasheeds! They have beautiful meanings and all the money towards purchasing his nasheeds go to a charity of some sort. Also, another good thing to note is they don't have any musical instruments whatsoever...only voice :) Enjoy, insha'Allah.

View more here

slave_of_allah_819

jazakallah khair brother. this may help to our brother and sister who addict to songs with music and bad meanings in islam hearing bad things is also like prostitution (AWARE OF ALLAH'S PUNISHMENT). i recommended u all to hear atleast song without music also with good meanings like this with hadith etc..,. BUT QURAN WITH MEANING IS BETTER THAN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
jazakallah khair brother. this may help to our brother and sister who addict to songs with music and bad meanings in islam hearing bad things is also like prostitution (AWARE OF ALLAH'S PUNISHMENT). i recommended u all to hear atleast song without music also with good meanings like this with hadith etc..,. BUT QURAN WITH MEANING IS BETTER THAN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Wa iyakki (I'm a sister though, haha)! I agree with a lot of what you've said Alhamduiliah, I was glad to discover his nasheeds
some time ago. I never really listened to any other nasheeds because I realized that others who made "nasheeds" were actually deceiving people and including music, auzbillah. I wouldn't recommend listening to nasheeds 24/7 because our hearts should be filled more with Quran as you mentioned. However, I do agree and think this is a step better than listening to non-Muslim music as long as it doesn't contain anything haram. Allahu Alam!